~Best Dialogue Results~

A big thanks to all the participants and our judge KanhaiyakiSakhi9112

To all the participants, don't get disheartened even if you don't win. Keep writing ✍️.

All participants please give your sincere thanks to your judge.

Honorable Mentions

"Reyhi: A perpetual story" by pen-pusher_a

The dialogues were in hindi simple and funny in my opinion. But you used question mark and exclamation mark again and again you don't need to do that just using it one time is enough and using punctuation marks more then one time you are making it look childish. You showed one incident two times and showed the same dialogues two times which I think could be changed.

You are my peace" by The_Book_Library

The dialogues feels like they are forcefully fitted, and they won't play much part. The grammar was good but they were mistakes like capital words after a comma. The narration of dialogues is really simple and I actually love simple writing. All you have to do is to don't always write dialogues on each thing write dialogues where it is important and make them intriguing.

3rd Place

"Somewhere Between Love and Revenge" by GraceMorgan1123

The dialogues were simple and perfect, although there were errors like not using a full stop, comma and other punctuation marks. All the author has to do is to add punctuation marks and that's it.

2nd Place

"Pristine's Problem" by sparklet11

Honestly I have no complains, the dialogues are good. The author used rich vocabulary and there were no grammatical errors too.

The dialogues are perfect.

1st Place

"The Golden Chance" by IndigoWhisper

I really loved the way you narrated, dialogues were realistic and perfect, it was easy to imagine and you can easily flow into story. There were no errors much and I honestly loved it. You used rich vocabulary and simple one too it was really awesome.

Congratulations to everyone! Prizes will be distributed in 3 days.