it's a goodbye

⋆.˚✮🐰🐿✮˚.⋆

"Thank you so much Mrs. and Mr. Kim. Really. For everything.." Jisung said with slight tears in his eyes.

"Always sweeties.. Do you mind giving us any sort of contact to you two? I would love to hear your voices sometimes." Mrs. Kim asked with stars in her eyes.

"Of course.. I can give you both our new numbers." now Minho spoke since Jisung was full on crying.

After exchanging numbers it was time to say goodbye.

The pair got surprised with a hug from Mrs. Kim and pats on the back from Mr. Kim.

Soon their train arrived and they headed in.

"How are you feeling Sungie?" Minho asked not letting go of the youngers hand.

"Sad but.. happy."

Minho smiled and kissed him gently.

"Guess this is our new beggining.. Should we make a toast?" he joked a little to which Jisung giggled.

"To our new beggining." he held his imaginary glass high.

"To our new beggining.." Minho repeated and they cheered.

Soon the train began to leave, they still saw the old couple standing there and waving.

They're going to miss them, maybe even more than their parents.

⋆.˚✮🐰🐿✮˚.⋆

Halfway their journey Jisung began thinking. A lot.

"Hey hyung."

"What's up?" Minho averted his gaze from setting up his new phone.

"Do you think they'll search for us?"

"Uhm- I don't know? Maybe? It doesn't really matter anyways, we left them letters so it's not like we went missing."

"Yeah.. I wonder if they read them already."

Minho hummed and a soft silence fell upon the pair. The only sound being the chatter of other people and the train.

After a while Jisung spoke again;

"You know what I always wanted to do? Pierce my ears."

"Really??" the older asked surprised.

"Well yeah- I want to do way more things but like one of the first will be to pierce my ears.. Ooh and paint my nails! Gosh I always wanted to!" Jisung exclaimed happily, daydreaming about all the things he will do.

"Hmm then how about we both get our ears pierced and then I'll help you paint your nails?" Minho sugessted taking Jisung's hand in his and playing with his few rings.

"Fuck yeah!" Jisung yelled startling the older and catching the attention of others.

"Jisung!!" Minho whishper-yelled hitting the boy's arm.

"Aish! sorry sorry" he giggled.

"Is there anything else you wanna do?"

"I would like to try different clothes.. You know how I've always had to dress somewhat formaly- now I want to find out my own style."

"Oo that's nice!! I think that anything will suit you, but I would love to see you in a grunge style." Minho said already imagining his boyfriend.

"Really? Maybe I'll dye my hair too-"

"Please do."

Jisung giggled and smiled thinking about all the colors he would pull off.

"Min I think you would look extremly good in brown or purple hair."

"Woah where did the purple came from?" the older chuckled with a surprised expression.

"I just think it would look good.. What about me? Any colors I would look nice in??" Jisung batted his eyelashes waiting for an answer.

"Hmmm let me think.." Minho pretended to be deep in thought.

"You know what I think that any color will suit you but I would love to see you in dark blue" he continued.

"Damn blue and purple, it would make a good duo."

"Then let's buy hair dyes when we arrive!" Minho smiled, streching his arms.

"And what about your style hyung?" Jisung asked curiously.

"Huh? Oh um I don't really know? What do you think will suit me?"

"Honestly. I can picture you in literally anything and you'll look good.. Well we'll just have to find out one day!"

"Dear passangers we are nearing our destination for this journey. Please make sure to take all your luggage with you. Thank you for choosing our services."

"Alright Sung pack up, our new beggining is just around the corner."

Jisung smiled and leaned in to plant a quick peck on his boyfriend's lips, making sure no one saw before.

"Let's text Mrs. and Mr. Kim when we get off."

"Of course." Minho hummed and stood up to take out their bags from the overhead lockers.

⋆.˚✮🐰🐿✮˚.⋆

hi!
how are u guys doing!

I'm currently studying cuz I'm coming back to school on monday, thursday and friday and I have a test every single of those days- help me TT

any thoughts about this book? ideas you would want to see?