neighbour

⋆.˚✮🐰🐿✮˚.⋆

"Come sit, uh I would offer something to drink but we still didn't go shopping.." Minho scratched his neck nervously as the girl only smiled.

"That's fine. Anyways my name is Yeji and I live next door with my girlfriend Ryujin."

Minho and Jisung looked a bit surprised at how easily she just came out to them. They wonder if it'll be as easy for them.

"Is there something wrong?" she asked worriedly.

"Ah- no sorry. Well I'm Minho and this is Jisung my- my boyfriend." ah.. boyfriend, it feels so good to say it.

At this Yeji only smiled and started talking more about the area and other neighbours.

At one point Ryujin - her girlfriend - also joined and they decided to order some food and just talk. Finally talk freely.

"So," Ryujin started.

"How long have you been together?"

Minho and Jisung looked at each other smiling a little.

"We've been friends for almost 10 years now and dating for like a year or two?" Jisung stated recalling the time they finally admitted that the weird feelings they felt with each other weren't that common for friends.

"Woah that's actually a long time! You see me and Ryu have been together for 8 months." that's nice but for Jisung isn't it a bit fast to live together?

"Off topic but what brings you here? I've never saw you around so I assume you guys are from further cities?" Ryujin guessed.

"Ah yeah we moved from Seoul." Minho spoke.

"Waah Seoul? How come? Isn't it like way better there?" Yeji said with a surprised expression.

"Ah you see we- we just had some problems and decided to move away?" Jisung tried to explain.

"Is it a sensitive topic?" Yeji asked to which the boys nodded.

"Alright we won't ask. Is there anything you would like to do?" the other girl spoke taking a sip of her cola.

"Oh actually we wanted to dye our hair and I want to paint my nails!" Jisung exclaimed happily, his smile coming back.

"Wah really? What colors?" the older girl asked.

"Sungie said that I would look good with purple hair and I wanna see him with dark blue." said Minho.

"Uwaah I can totally see it!! How about we go shopping some day and then we'll dye your hair??" Yeji shuffled a bit closer to them and the boys could see stars in her eyes.

"Mmh that's fine with us. But we have to go grocery shopping and job hunting first." Jisung giggled remembering that their fridge is curenntly very empty.

"How about we go with you and dye your hair today?"

...

"Fuck yeah."

⋆.˚✮🐰🐿✮˚.⋆

Just after Ryujin's proposition and Jisung's agreement the group went to get ready to do some shopping, both needed it.

"Hyung do I look good?" Jisung asked looking at himself in the full lenght mirror.

The older englufed him in a thight back hug, putting his head in the other's jet black hair- it might be the last time he sees it like that.

"Of course you do." the shorter boy was wearing a dark blue sweater that he stole from Minho along with some black cargo short and his converse. To top it off he put some rings and necklaces on.

Ever since they 'moved out' Jisung began to find himself more - Minho did too but way slower.

"Mkay, let's go." he turned around and pecked his boyfriend, storming out of the room right after.

At this Minho chuckled shaking his head. He got his keys, wallet and headed out.

⋆.˚✮🐰🐿✮˚.⋆