Hundred and Two

Sana slightly stirred as she felt this heaviness in her head and the light filling up the room. She had been having the sleep of her life until now and was in such a deep sleep throughout the night. She had been so happy and so high on everything, literally and metaphorically that she actually slept like a baby the moment she dozed off in his arms.

She was turned to the other side and her back was pressing in to Sidharth's chest and his hands were nicely and warmly wrapped around her.

She wanted to sleep more yet her mind was awake and up now. Despite her closed eyes she could feel the light filling up the room through the curtains and her head slightly throbbing with heaviness. She could also feel his perfect rock solid chest pressed in her back and keeping her secure.

The weight of his arms around her was so much and her entire body was warm because of the weight and heat of his body yet nothing felt nicer and more comfortable than this. So she wanted to take it in and just keep sleeping and sleeping.

She slightly lifted her head up from the pillow and shook it slightly to push the hair under her head back and slammed her head back on the pillow.

When she still couldn't fall asleep, her frown deepened and she kept her fingers on top of his hand and quickly lifted her body up from the mattress to turn around to the other side. The second she kept her fingers on his hand and tried turning around, he immediately straightened up on his back, letting her turn around to his side.

She had her eyes still tightly closed and a frown etched on her forehead as she kept one of her legs on top of his and took her hand to his shoulder, then higher to his pillow, almost cupping his face and neck between her arm and hand. She was now literally snuggled and sticking to his body perfectly. She could breathe him in.

She then again slowly moved her nose on his pillow, right next to his face, sniffing him in.

"Kya hua" he spoke in a very croaked and raspy, sleepy voice after a minute.

He took out his own hand from under the duvet and splayed it around her shoulder and back, holding her close.

The moment she heard his voice, she blinked softly and very barely opened her eyes to look at him. She was literally lying on top of his body.

She was so close to the side of his perfect face. She could see every little inch of skin on the side of his face, the beard on it, everything.  His eyes were still closed.

"Mmmm" she hummed as she pressed her lips to his jaw.

"Dukh raha hai sar?"

"Mhm"  she frowned as she rubbed her nose lightly on his cheek.

He wordlessly lifted his hand from her back and took the pads of his fingers in the back of her hair, pressing softly.

A small sigh instantly left her lips at that.
She pressed another small kiss to his ear.

His lips slightly curved up in a very small smile but his eyes were still closed while his fingers sweetly and softly pressed the back of her head.
He remained silent for another two minutes before slowly speaking up

"Tou nahi charhani thi na itni bhaang phir bewdi" he rasped, teasing her.

Her eyes shot open at that and she gasped loudly as she moved her face back to look at him.