Makhan Chor

The following morning, Krishn comes downstairs and spots Radha whisking milk. A gleam appears in his eyes as he asks, "Radha, are you preparing makhan?". Radha nods and replies, "Yes".
"Can I have some?" Krishn pleads.
"Do you like makhan?" Radha inquires.
"Like? I absolutely love makhan," Krishn joyfully proclaims.
"Well, you'll have to wait a bit as this is meant for Narayan's bhoagh," Radha explains.
"That's exactly why I'm asking," Krishn responds.
"What do you mean by that?" Radha asks.
"Uh... uh, what I meant was, you could give me half and give the other half to Narayan," Krishn suggests.
"I can't do that. Narayan should eat first, and then you can have your share," Radha firmly states as she walks away with the pot of makhan.

Krishn muses to himself, "How can I resist indulging in the makhan you made with your own hands, Radhe?"

---------------------

As the puja preparations come to a close and the puja commences, Nand and Vrishbhan take their seats at the front, behind Yashoda and Kirthida, with Radha sitting close to Narayan. Ugrapath leads the rituals, while Jatila, Ayaan, and Rohini sit nearby. Krishna and Balram stand a bit further back, observing the puja, with the rest of the villagers seated even farther away.

Kirthidha enlists Radha to offer her prayers, and Radha, with hands folded and eyes shut, earnestly sings a prayer of praise to 'Lord Vishnu' as Krishna watches with a contented smile, while Balram playfully teases him.

"Jagajjalapalam kachad kanda malam,
Sarahandraphalam mahadaithyakalam,
Nabho neelakayam duravaramayam,
Supadmasahayam Bajeham Bajeham".

(I worship and worship him,
Who is the protector of the world,
Who wears shining garland on his neck,
Who has a forehead like autumn moon,
Who is the god of death to great asuras,
Who has the blue colour of the sky,
Who has unstoppable powers of illusion,
And who is the helper to Goddess Lakshmi).

"Sadambhodhi vasam galathpushpahasam,
Jagatsannivasam sathadhithyabhasam,
Gadhachakra sastram lasad peetha vasthram,
Hasacharu vakthram Bajeham Bajeham"

(I worship and worship him ,
Who always lives in the sea,
Who has a smile like a flower,
Who lives everywhere in the world,
Who has the sparkle of hundred suns,
Who has mace and holy wheel as armaments,
Who wears yellow cloths,
And who has a sweet face adorned with smile).

As she finishes her prayer, Ugrapath requests to offer bhoagh to the Lord. Everyone contributes something, and Radha mentions she has made makhan for the Lord but left it in the kitchen. Radha stands up, intending to retrieve the makhan, but Krishn stops her, stating that one should not leave during the puja and he will bring it for her. Despite her suspicious gaze, Radha agrees.

Krishn leaves with a mischievous smile. Upon seeing the makhan, he decides to taste it, thinking it wouldn't hurt. After taking a bite, he can't resist and ends up devouring the entire portion, justifying it by saying, "It belongs to Narayan, and I am Narayan, so I can eat it."

--------------------

As time goes by, Radha grows increasingly frustrated wondering why Krishn is taking so long to bring back the makhan. Finally, she decides to investigate and heads to the kitchen, only to find Krishn happily indulging in her precious makhan, causing her to become furious.

 Finally, she decides to investigate and heads to the kitchen, only to find Krishn happily indulging in her precious makhan, causing her to become furious