Arishtasur- The Bull Demon

Radha and Ayaan arrive at the Vrindavan forest. While Radha diligently searches for the missing jewelry, Ayaan appears visibly anxious, scanning the surroundings.

Hidden beneath the sand, Arishtasur catches sight of Ayaan and then notices Radha. Upon seeing her, he thinks to himself, "Remarkable, Maharaj Kans was correct. I have never seen a woman as stunning as her. Yet, regrettably, she must meet her demise." With that, he emerges from the sand, transforming into a colossal bull.

Upon spotting the asura, fear grips both Ayaan and Radha, prompting them to flee in opposite directions

Upon spotting the asura, fear grips both Ayaan and Radha, prompting them to flee in opposite directions. The enraged bull shakes its head furiously, its heavy panting echoing through the air as it sets off in pursuit of Radha.

Terrified, Radha runs frantically, her cries for help piercing through the forest.

Sensing Radha is in danger from their house, Krishn and Balram exchange a silent nod before swiftly departing to her aid.

As Radha becomes aware of the bull closing in on her, she flees desperately, only to find herself cornered by a tree. With no escape route left, Radha turns to face the demon with fear.

The bull charges at her with full force, its horns aimed menacingly, while Radha, consumed by fear, squeezes her eyes shut and cries out for help.

In that critical moment, Krishn materializes between Radha and the asur, grasping the horns with both hands and forcefully pushing the beast backward.

Radha's eyes flutter open to witness Krishn locked in combat with the bull. Just then, Balram arrives at her side and swiftly pulls her away from the danger. Overwhelmed with relief, Radha embraces Balram, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Dau, you came. Thank you," she whispers, seeking solace in his arms.

Balram consoles her gently as Krishn pushes the demon away. Observing Krishn battling the asura, Radha turns to Balram with concern, "Dau, aren't you going to help Krishn?"

Balram responds with a smile, "Fear not, Radha. Krishn doesn't require my aid. It's the demon's fate to meet his end at Krishn's hands. So, all we need to do is sit back and observe," guiding her to sit down.

Taken aback by Krishn's formidable strength, the bull addresses Krishn in a tone audible only to him, "You must be the Akashvani child. My task wasn't to end your life, but rather that of the girl. Yet, I daresay your demise would be a more satisfying gift for the Maharaj."

With fury blazing in his eyes, Krishn declares, "You've committed a grave mistake today by attacking Radha. There shall be no second chances for you. Death is your only fate."

Upon hearing Krishn's stern words, Arishtasur rises once more and charges toward Krishn with renewed vigor. In a swift motion, Krishn seizes one of the bull's horns, twirls him forcefully in the air, and hurls him to the ground, shattering one of his horns. With a resounding crash, the bull collapses to the ground.