Gopadevi and Bal Devi

Kirthidha introduces Radha to Gopa Devi and Bal Devi. Radha extends her greetings with a "Pranam," which they reciprocate. With a sly smile, Bal Devi communicates telepathically to Gopa Devi, "Kahna, even Radha couldn't recognize us. I'm confident no one will be able to identify us in this disguise." Gopa Devi responds with a smirk to Bal Devi.

Gopa Devi then inquires, "Now that we've introduced ourselves, could you introduce us to the bride?" as she scans the surroundings.

Kirthidha chuckles and gestures towards Radha, saying, "She is the bride; I just introduced you to her."

Gopa responds apologetically, "Oh, my apologies. I couldn't find the glow or joy of a bride on her face. Thus, I assumed she was merely a guest."

Radha recoils at Gopa's words, shooting her a fierce glance. Sensing the tension, Kirthidha intervenes, saying, "The wedding is proceeding somewhat swiftly, and she's feeling a bit anxious, that's all," to which Gopa nods in understanding.

Kirthidha then proposes, "Now, I have plenty to attend to. Why don't you three get to know each other and commence your tasks from the afternoon?" With that, she departs, leaving them alone.

Radha regards them both with suspicion. Sensing her scrutiny, Gopa shifts the conversation by asking, "What is your name?"

Radha responds, "It's Radha," and Gopa compliments her on her beautiful name. The three then settle down and engage in conversation.

Bal Devi inquires, "When is your wedding?" Radha responds that it's in a week. Gopa interjects, "So soon? You must be deeply in love with him."

Radha, taken aback, replies, "Love? I don't think so. It's an arranged marriage."

Gopa responds, "Oh, then he must be very handsome. A beauty like you deserves nothing less. I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing what your groom looks like."

Radha responds with a curt "Fine" and gestures towards their rear. Following her indication, Gopa and Bal turn their gaze and spot Vyomesh.

Upon seeing Vyomesh, Gopa remarks, "Ugh, you're marrying him? He looks like a pigeon," while Balram stifles a laugh at Krishn's comment.

Radha, her tone firm, retorts, "You are our guests, but you are overstepping your boundaries. I suggest you focus on your tasks and leave." She begins to rise, only to be halted by Gopa, who apologizes, "I'm sorry. I was out of line. I tend to be overly friendly and offer unnecessary advice. I apologize if my words caused you any distress."

Radha pauses, reconsidering, and accepts her apology, settling back into her seat. Radha then gazes at them and inquires, "I have this strange feeling like I've met you before. Do we know each other?"

Taken aback by the question, Gopa and Bal hastily stand up, saying, "Oh, we have plenty of tasks to attend to. We should take our leave," and swiftly depart, leaving Radha behind.

As noon arrives, Radha's home becomes a bustling hub of guests, all gathering for Radha's impending wedding. Among them is a young woman whose presence brings immense joy to Radha, prompting her to rush forward and embrace the newcomer.

"Chandravali, you're here?" Radha exclaims, pleasantly surprised. "I wasn't sure if you'd be able to make it to my wedding."