Vyomesh or Vyomasur

Next day, as Krishn tended to his gowmatha(cow) during its bath, Balram approached him with a furrowed brow. "Kahna, is it true that you promised Radha you won't show your face to her until she calls for you?" he inquired.

Krishn continued brushing gowmatha(cow), nodding in affirmation. "Haan, Dau," he confirmed.

Seating himself beside Krishn, Balram pressed further, "But how do you plan to handle this? Radha is furious with you, and she's unlikely to call upon you. Plus, her marriage is already arranged. How can we prevent it?"

"Chinta mat kariye, Dau. Everything will fall into place," Krishn reassured him, resuming his task of bathing gowmatha(cow).

Balram rose to his feet, exasperated. "How can I not worry, Kahna? Radha's wedding is imminent, and here you are, playing with gowmatha(cow)," he lamented.

Krishn chuckled, unfazed, and continued his work. After finishing, he shook the water off his hands and asked, "Now, Dau, what's troubling you?"

Balram, who had been patiently waiting for Krishn to finish, stepped forward and insisted, "Don't dodge the question, Kahna. I know you have a plan. Now, tell me what it is."

Krishn grinned and affectionately patted Balram's shoulder. "Mere pyaare Dau," he began, "since I've promised Radha not to reveal this face, how about I disguise myself as someone else and go to her, to make her realize her mistake?"

Balram chuckled in agreement, "That's a brilliant plan, Kahna. Now, what will our disguise be?"

Krishn pondered for a moment before replying, "I'll need some time to think that through."
------------------
Following Krishn's confession the previous day, Radha muttered to herself with determination, "He believes I love him? In his dreams," as she assisted her mother in crafting rangoli designs.

Soon after, Chethamand, accompanied by his wife and Vyomesh, made their entrance. Vrishbhan, noticing their arrival, warmly welcomed them. As they settled down, Vrishbhan, Kirthidha, and Radha followed suit.

Chethamand began, "Vrishbhan ji, according to the horoscopes of both our children, it's deemed auspicious for our son to marry this week. Delaying it may result in the inauspicious presence of Rahu in our children's married life."

Vrishbhan, visibly concerned, replied, "Within a week? Wouldn't that be too hasty?"

Chethamand responded earnestly, "I understand your concern, Vrishbhan ji, but we must also consider the future well-being of our children, right?"

After a moment of contemplation, Vrishbhan responded, "As long as both families join hands to organize the wedding, everything will proceed smoothly."

Chethamand agreed, saying, "I believe so too, Vrishbhan ji. With so much to prepare, why not stay in Barsana until the wedding and return home after the bride's farewell?"

Vrishbhan nodded in agreement, adding, "That's a good suggestion, Chethamand ji. Travelling back and forth could be quite taxing for you and your family. It would be wise for you to stay at our house until the wedding."

Chethamand suggested, "What if we schedule each function with a day in between? For example, one day for the tilak ceremony, another for haldi, and then the wedding itself."

"Excellent idea," Vrishbhan agreed. "It allows us a day to prepare for each ritual. So, the day after tomorrow will be the tilak ceremony."

Kirthidha then instructed the attendants to escort their guests to their quarters. As the guests left, Vrishbhan turned to Radha and remarked, "I can hardly believe you'll be married in a week."