Chapter 2: First Day of School

I woke up to my alarm beeping, I turned over to see my clock blinking 5:45am the passing bell rings at 6:55 so we should be at school at 6:50 and we walk so we leave at 6:40. I rolled out of bed and started to make my bed, I went to the closet and grabbed my black converse,blue jeans,pink flannel and a white t-shirt, I got changed and rolled my sleeves up before going downstairs to see my mother making breakfast, "You look pretty good to see you not in total black," my mom said with a hint of sarcasm or maybe it was sass "Thanks mom" I replied "Can you get the girls up for me?" without even replying I went upstairs to get the younger girls up but I bumped into Gabby on the way. Now we get along about 50% of the time she likes to blame me for everything and thinks I am a boy because I'm not big into princess things, needless to say when I was little I was not the girl she wanted but Nate and I got along. "Geez Butch watch out!" She glared at me, she calls me Butch to get at me because I'm a "boy". "Sorry" I tried to not start a fight this morning, once I helped the girls we went down to eat. After eating I ran upstairs to get my phone and bag it was about 6:40 so we all got ready to head out we had to take a picture and we said our goodbyes and left to go to school, on the way I dropped Brianna and Ali off at their school and continued to walk to my school. When I got there I saw a big sign that read "Palos Verdes Peninsula High School Home of the Panthers" in yellow and black. I walked into the school and went straight to the office there the principal addressed herself her name was Mrs.Willson "So you came from Idaho?" she asked me "Yes M'am" I said with a smile. "Well I will get someone to show you around because your first class seems to be Homeroom with Ms.Thompson" she gave me a re assuring smile before turning to look at two boys "Ah Mr.Kramer could you come here for a minute" a boy walked towards us he was about 4"-5" taller then me with short dark brown almost black hair with blue/grey eyes, he had slight stubble but not too much he was a cutie I will admit that! "May I see your schedule Mr. Kramer?" Mrs.Willson asked he handed it over while she read it he gave me a reassuring smile. "Perfect! You and Ms.Baker have all the same classes do you mind showing her the school, I will get you out of Homeroom." She asked the boy he smiled at us both and replied with "I'd love to M'am" just then a lady walked by but the principal stopped her and started to explain why we may not be in her class I guess that must me Ms.Thompson she then marked us here for her class and walked away after shaking my hand. Then a bell went off and all the kids shuffled to get to class but we stayed and talked to the principal for a little while longer once the announcement and the national anthem ended Mrs.Willson left us be and walked away. I was nervous to be with the boy but he turned to me and stuck out his hand and said "Barry Nathan Kramer but you can just call me Barry" I blushed at his gesture and stuck my hand out "Cassadee Ann Baker but you can call me Cassie" I smiled at him and he chuckled a bit before asking to see my schedule I handed it too him.

It Read: Locker Number 3115

Passing Bell-6:55a

Period 1- Homeroom(Media Arts) 7:00a-7:55

Period 2-English 8:00a-8:56a

Period 3-Biology 9:02a-10:04a

Period 4-Math 10:10a-11:06a

Lunch-11:12a-12:08p

Period 5-Gym 12:08p-12:43p

Period 6-Computers 12:49p-1:44p

Period 7-Chemistry 1:50p-2:45p

He looked up at me and gave a grin "Wow we do have all the same classes" "Cool" "So I guess I can show you our lockers, your 3115 and I'm 3117" he said while leading me up to the third floor of the school, once we got there we put our locks on and put our stuff in our lockers. After he gave me a tour which was mostly filled with us talking about me and why I moved that kind of stuff, once finally done showing me the 3 floored school we where on the 1st floor going to our first class because we still had about 20 minutes left. He opened the door for me and I thanked him while he gave me a grin "Ah Mr. Kramer and Ms.Baker thank you for joining us, you too can take the two computers at the back by Jon we are just getting use to the computers and working in Photoshop" Ms.Thompson said while turning back to her laptop. "Sounds good" we both said while laugh that we said it in sink.