Chapter 7-School Day's

A/N Very short chapter sorry, but oh well

It was a normal day at school, and we where in English class and the teacher was ready to pick partners for an in class assignment and she named of me and one of the more popular boys, Barry looked upset or jealous because it was not him with me, the boys name was Matt, he was trying to make a move on me the entire time that we where working together he did make me blush a couple of times but I would not date him, I had my eyes on Barry, I was exited for the dance with him but also very nervous because I'm not much for dancing.

The bell finally rang and Matt hugged me goodbye, Barry's face got red with jealousy and grabbed my wrist and pulled me to our lockers, "Little jealous there Bear?" I asked while chucking at him "Ugh n-no it's just you barley know that guy but he just goes around hugging you, and he has a girlfriend so really he should not be doing that anyway" Barry said nervously I just laughed at him as we walked of together to go find Jon. Barry was more protective then ever, and if I tried to talk to him about it he just got redder and redder.

When Jon saw us he immediately asked "Whats up with Barry?" I smirked "He's jealous that Matt was my partner and not him" "Am Not!" Barry protested while Jon and I laughed and both of us just replied with "Sureee you're not" He got mad at us but soon cooled down. I did notice for the rest of the day he stayed closer then normal or at least he was more protective.