Chapter 5-A Date?

Chapter 5-A Date?

It had been weeks since that night with Barry and Jon, we hung out almost every night either just us or with our siblings and Jon, my feelings had grown a lot for him, I finally told Nate I liked Barry but nobody else knew it was a two days before Daxtons birthday which was on October 29th and I was with Barry at my house babysitting Daxton who was sleeping anyway, we where watching a movie when Barry turned to me and said "Can I ask a question?" I tensed a bit and said "Yeah sure whats up Bear?" he smiled because he likes when I call him that "Um do you want to come over on Halloween and watch some movies?" he spit it out pretty fast but I understood every word "I'd love to" I saw the relief in his face as I said those words and he gave a smile that would melt you heart. Just then in walked my parents who thanked us for watching Daxton, they took him upstairs and it was just Barry and I now I walked out to the door with him he looked me in the eyes and just grinned at me before engouphing me in a big 'Bear' hug he just smiled at me and said "I'll see you tomorrow" "Yep! Have a great night Bear!" he just hugged tighter and whisperer "You too".

Finally Saturday had come and it was my movie 'date' with Barry,my parents aloud me to stay late and go to the with him, it was about 8'o clock when Barry showed up and we walked to his house, he told me his parents left the house and Alex was spending the night at my house with Nate so it would just be us. Once we where at Barry's house I got a call from my mom the same time Barry got a call from his mom we answered and the verdict was because Alex was at my house I could stay at the house with Barry as his parents where spending the night at a friends house as long as we did no 'funny business' we blushed and Barry asked if I was okay staying and I told him I was both then we heard a 'ding dong' Barry picked up the bowl of candy and went downstairs he left the candy outside of the door and locked the door so we would have some quiet. "So ready to watch some movies?" asked Barry "Yeah" I replied. We walked to his room and I sat on the bed as he got the Wii remote and turned on Netflix. We layed in Barry's bed watching scary movies as I curled up to him hiding from the scary points and he just held he tighter and chuckled when I buried my face into his chest. We watched movies until about 2am when he suggested if we should go to sleep, he gave me a pair of pj pants and one of his shirts he then told me I could sleep in his bed and he'd stay in Alex's room we kinda agruged jokingly about him sleeping in his own bed but I was his guest and we just agreed to sleep in the same bed, when he suggested it my face instantly burned as did his but my face was red enough you'd think I was a cherry. He left to get changed and when he came back he was in pj pants but no shirt that made me blush even more. We slid under the covers and he pressed play on the movie I cuddled up close to him, he tensed slightly but soon relaxed and wrapped his arms around me. The butterfly's in my stomach danced as I curled up closer to Barry and I blushed while whispering "Goodnight Bear" he smiled and said "Night Cass" I listened to Barry's breathing and his heartbeat as I fell asleep, soon enough both Barry and I had fallen asleep.

The next morning I woke up to see Barry smiling at me, I blushed as I remembered we slept together last night. "Good morning" Barry said still sounding kinda sleepy "Morning" I said while sitting up, "Did you have a good sleep?" he asked while sitting up too "Best in a while" I said and he chuckled and said "Good" I turned to see the clock read 7:00am "I vote sleeping a little longer" Barry nodded and we layed back down we cuddled for a while until "CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT?" Barry and I jumped out of bed to see Alex and Nate singing/yelling The Lion King but soon both of their looks turned stern "Did you to do the..." before Alex could even finish both Barry and I yelled "NO!" Nate looked at us both and said "Good you better no have!" just then I think Barry realized he had no shirt on because he covered himself with the blanket and Alex spoke up "Can Barry and I have a minute?" "I was thinking the same thing" Nate said while pushing me out of Barrys room and shutting the door.

N-"Are you to dating?"

C-"N-No we just fell asleep watching movies... Are you mad?"

N-"No. I'm just your older brother and I love you and want to watch out for you"

C-"I'm sorry"

I leaned in and hugged Nate

N-"Hey it's okay I did a lot more then just sleep with Hannah at your age"

I chuckled, Hannah was his old girlfriend in Idaho

C-"Your not gonna tell mom and dad are you?!"

N-"Haha no you din't tell when I did it so I wont tell"

C-"Thank you.. I love you"

N-"You too"

---------------Barry's POV--------------

I looked down and realized I had no shirt I immediately grabbed the blanket to cover up my chest,Alex spoke up "Can Barry and I have a minute?" "I was thinking the same thing" Nate said while pushing Cassie in the hall and shutting the door, my stomach dropped I became extremely nervous to what Alex would say. "Barry get dressed" I nodded and quickly got some pants on and a plaid button up shirt I turned back to Alex "I'm sorry, I'm an idiot I know the rule and I broke it and we aren't even dating, I'm so so sorry I just just I don't know, Please don't tell mom and dad please I promise I won't do it again!" I became extremely nervous not knowing what my parents would say if the saw me in bed with Cassie without saying a word he pulled me into a hug, I was shocked but gave in to the hug he pulled away "It's okay dude I promise I won't tell them, I understand I did the same thing." "Thank you" he smiled at me "It's okay buddy" we opened the door and then Nate and Alex left to the kitchen and Cassie walked into my room "Ugg do you want something to change into?" I asked shyly "I would't mind a hoodie" I smiled and walked over to my closet and grabbed my school hoodie it was black and read "Palos Verdes Peninsula High School Home of the Panthers" in yellow and on the back it read KRAMER, she thanked me and said she would be right back, as she left I turned and started to make my bed and put my phone in my pocket, when I turned around Cassie was in my hoodie and her shorts, it was big on her but she looked extremely cute. She walked over to me and gave me a hug, I wrapped my arms around her and hugged back "Thank you Bear, and don't worry Nate's not mad and neither am I" I relaxed at her words "Oh thank god" she laughed at my attempt at a joke. Later that day we never brought up us sleeping together, but we did go to Jon's house he wondered about my sweater but I just said Cass was cold and then I took Cassie back to her house we hugged then I left and finished my homework for that day.