The Wedding

Today was the day my mom was getting married to the man with the name of John Hughes. The man who's going to be my stepdad. Suprisingly I've never met his son who he said was Mitchell Hughes. That name rang a bell though I just can't put my tongue on it. But I guess I'll find out today.

The lady was almost done curling my past shoulder length hair. When she was done she started putting makeup on my paleish pinkish skin toned face, then putting some light blue eyeshadow on my brown eyes. And to compliment that some light pink lipstick. Then the lady helped me out into my light blue skin tight dress my mom picked out with me because I was her brides maid.

When I saw my mom she was gorgeous! Her past shoulder length brown hair were put into curls. Her makeup almost the same as mine just a darker lipstick added. And her nice laced heart chested dress draped over her body and her beautiful clear white heels on her feet. Man I can't wait till I get married, I wonder when?

€€€€€€€ Time Skip To An Hour Later When their at the Church€€€€€€€€€

Since I had about and hour to kill I got my iPhone 5s and and turned YouTube on. I decided to watch my favourite youtuber TheBajanCanadian play his 200th hunger games episode when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see a guy with brown hair and dark chocolate eyes. Then he said, " so I guess you like my videos?". I was puzzled for a second then said, "wait are you TheBajanCanadian!" He just simply nodded his head and said, "yes and I love the hunger deens."

Then I said,"are you buy any chance Mitchell Hughes also known as Mitch who's going to be my step brother?" "Yes" was all he said then I mumbled "awesome" under my breath. He then said "so your Isabella Maria Woods the girl who's going to be my stepsister ?" "Yep" was all I said because I was still trying to process that a famous youtuber was going to be my brother.....awesome.

It was a few minutes before the wedding so I hop into my spot to walk out the two doors down the aisles then sit down once I did that.Once whole wedding was over we went to the house my mom and stepdad bought and settled into our rooms wear there were only beds, a desk, a night stand, dresser and a closet in the rooms for now with nothing else in them. I then changed into my pjs I brought over here which consisted of a pair of sweat pants and and a tank top and went down stairs and plopped down on the couch and watched some tv, when Mitch came down and sat next to me.

He then started to scratch his imaginary beard and say, "so tell me about yourself". I have to say he is a really funny guy so we will probably get along really well. " well my name is Isabella Maria Woods I guess now Hughes. I am energetic, fun, smart, and sporty as my friends said. I like all sports, minecraft, video games, pranking people, painting, And a lot more. and I have a severe allergy to all nuts." " Well we will probably get along quite well then" he said.

Then said " do you want to come on a skiing trip with me and the pack next week since its wensday and we leave at 10am" I then said " that would awesome! Thank you Benja" and gave him a hug. he then hugged back and said " you know who are in the pack right?" I then said " ya. You, Jerome, Preston, Rob, Vikk, and ........... Lachlan." sighing when I said Lachlans name. Ok I may or may not have a huge crush on the Ozzy boy Lachlan, but like come on his accent though. Then Mitch started thinking and said" why did u sigh when you said Lachlans name and start to day dream". Wait, I was day dreaming!. Then Mitch must have noticed me blushing and started to wiggle his eyebrows and say "someone has a little crush huh?" Then I stuttered saying " n..no What crush pphh" dammit! I just had to stutter. He then said " yes you do!" "Fine yes I like him okay, just please don't tell anyone! Okay!" "Promise"

Well then crap now he'll be trying to set us up together....😨