Swimming!

(Hey everyone I'm so sorry I haven't updated this book in so long. I feel like I just needed a break to focus on school and now I'm ready to finish this book.... Hopefully...)

I woke up asleep in bed next to lachlan with his arm wrapped around me. I gently shook his arm until he awoke. I pointed to his arm and he moved it and Then kissed my cheek and went downstairs to the boys chanting"swimming pool".

So I asked what all the commotion was about and they said that Rob doesn't want to go swimming while they do."why don't you want to go swimming ?" "Too lazy" he said." Well I'm going swimming, I don't know about you people".

I went back up to my room and got out my black bikini from my bag and hopped into the bathroom to change. When I was done I grabbed my towel and headed down stairs to see if the boys were there. And to my surprise they were.

They looked up from their phones while I was coming down the stairs and Jerome whistled when he saw me come downstairs. "really Jerome" I said as I just came down and headed off to the pool then noticed everyone was staring at my butt so I also said"I like how all your eyes compliment my butt" and they all looked away, then following me to the pool.

💧💧TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY GET TO THE INDOOR POOL💧💧

Mitch gave them all a stern talking to about the booty incident seeing as a have a boyfriend And all of those boys were too stupid to remember Lachlan was my boyfriend and they are all knuckleheads!!!!

Anyways...

Preston then suddenly shoved Rob into the pool and everyone gasped!
Vikk then said, " Preston! What have you done you have just killed Poofless!"
Preston then said "well.... QQ my tears ROBBY!!!! I will save you my love!!!"
We watched as he belly flopped into the pool and slowly rose up from the amount of pain he had just endured saying "I have just become a Fish... Fish...*grunt* fish!!!"And with that everyone burst into a laughing fit thanks to Preston!

I then put my stuff down on one of the lounge chairs in the ginormous pool room and looked up to see one of the most glorious sights of all time......

Lachlans abs....

I felt myself slowly start to drool at how they glistend from the small droplets of water left behind from the boys hopping into the pool. My hand slowly started to reach out to touch them when...

FLEEPING ROB A FRICKEN DOB FLOB HAD TO TAKE ME OUT OF MY MAGICAL TRANCE BY THROWING A BEACH VOLLEYBALL AT ME AND SAYING!!!!
"Yo stop staring at the Kangaroos tits!!"
Then I turned around seeing all the boys staring at me with those sly smirks and wiggly jiggly eyebrows. And I defended myself by saying
"Excuse me!!! But those are not tits these are!!!" I say pointing to mine and as I say that I realize...
I am having 5 boys stare at my boobs because of me and my terrible sentences....
FML
Then to break the awkward tension I say to them
"These *points to Lachlans pecs* are Pecs!!!! And they are nice to look at oK!!!"

Then cheeky little vikksquare666 responds " you know what else is nice to look at?..."
I then sit there thinking until I follow his eyes and see this star man is staring and my booty...

Start to slowly walk up to him and say "come here!"
He then comes out of the water and slowly comes towards me "yes?" He says a little nervous.
I start to walk towards him to make him stand at the edge of the pool and he says "What do you want from me?!!"
I then push him into the pool with both of my hands and he crashing into it and creates a big splash "That!" I say!
I then start to laugh and everyone joins in and soon we are all in one big fit of laughter😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Omg who knew that these guys were going to be some of the best things that's ever happened to me.....

💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢
Anyways that is it for now
Hope y'all enjoyed it
Remember to:
-FOLLOW
-VOTE
-COMMENT
ChikkiFTW Out!!!!!