Oh No!

After all of that we all decided to go to bed. so I layed down in my bed with Lachlan beside me and pretend to go to sleep. 5 minutes later Lachlan put his arm around my waist and kissed my forehead. Omg. so I snuglled in closer and drifted of to sleep💤💤💤💤💤

Me and Lachlan were awoken to a flash and people talking then my phone went and beeped and Lachlans. so I chucked it and saw that Jerome posted the picture of us snuggling with the caption saying "there so cute #Lachabella".

Me and Lachlan glared at him then Lachlan said"why" ."because it's cute" Jerome said."get ready we are going skiing in 1 hour, get changed and eat" " thanks mom" I said then went to get my clothes. I changed into some grey sweatpants and a #merome shirt with a bajan canadian hoodie.

Me and Lachlan made our way downstairs to get breakfast. Then we all started walking to the skii hills. We started at the bunny hills then made our way to the snowboarding ramps. We were doing amazing but the some kid threw a rock at me when I was just coming down the ramp and fell off my snowboard falling and cutting myself.

Everyone gasped and ran towards me. I could barley move from the blood loss and started to drift to sleep. Lachlan picked head up and put it in his lap and yelled"call 911" Then my world blacked out.

💢Lachlans POV first one yay💢

I held her head in my lap as Preston called 911 and me and Mitch just burst out crying. "I love you" I mumbled through my sobs and tried to comfort Izzy.

Finally the ambulance came and ran Izzy in and attached wires to her. "two people can ride with her" the lady said "Lachlan come with me " Mitch said and we hopped in the ambulance with Izzy as the others climbed into the van and followed the ambulance.

I just stared at the girl of my dreams dying in front of me. I started to sob loudly as Mitch tried to comfort me sobbing silently "I love you, don't die" I screamed. Crap,  Mitch heard it. " you really do love her, huh?" Mitch said I nodded my head wiping the tears from my face"dont tell anyone please""i promise and I won't kill you if you date her like most brothers. you showed me that you truly do love her so I've given you my blessing" "thank you" I said. "Your welcome"

The ambulance pulled up into the hospital and we climbed out and the nurses carried Izzy into the Hospital as we sat in the waiting room waiting for the rest of them. once they came they were all teary eyed and ran up to be saying"it will be alright".

I just hope she's okay....

🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣
Hey Chikkys hope y'all liked that chapter remember to comment and hope you also have an amazing day.🐯