fourteen

mama is feeding ya'll😘‼️

"What does that mean Pen?" panic filled my heart as it began beating faster.

"She had been working on the Emilia case in secret for the past two months but it was all weird, it's so secretive It took me an hour just to find the information," She said as we all sat up in our chairs. "And last week her research ended abruptly, one of the files has a page with a weird riddle, I'm sending it over right now,"

"Oh so now we have to solve riddles, I can't believe those people," I groaned, rubbing my eyes.

"Okay let me read it," Reid opened the file, "The wind blows north this evening, holding your back as you walk, be careful to keep your mouth shut, against that brick hut,"

"Well that's stupid," Ana smiled, sipping her coffee.

"It was underlined in red and had a smiley face at the end," Penelope mentioned.

"What could it mean?" I asked, picking up a pen and paper to start jotting down ideas.

"Let's go from the beginning, The wind blows north," Reid wrote the riddle on a whiteboard, circling the first sentence.

"These sound like directions," Derek said, "The poem is telling her where she should go,"

"Okay so somewhere north, and it's a small brick building?" I asked, raising my brow. "That's hard to narrow down,"

"Do you think the smiley face has something to do with it?" Ana inquired, giving me an idea.

"Hm Garcia, could you search nearby gangs with a smiley face as a mark or sign?" I asked hearing her start tapping, humming in reply.

"So you think it could be a gang?" Reid asked me.

"It could either be both, or the gang is a coverup for something worse," I said my ideas as the group nodded.

"There are two," She finally said.

"Which ones own multiple buildings," Derek asked.

"Okay this is a group under the name Grizzly, they are known for spray painting a smiley face in places and whenever they send a threat or anything similar they add one at the end," Garcia read out loud.

"So it's them," I breathed.

"Which of their locations has a brick house or hut," Ana asked.

"Well it's not fully confirmed but people have said that a little out the city there is a hut which some believe is owned and used as a torture place by Grizzly,"

"Send the address," I stood up quickly, rushing out the door.

------------

"I need everyone on their best behavior, check every single spot, everyone understood?" Derek talked with the swat while we caught Hotch and the rest of the team up with everything that's happened.

"Do you think it was too easy?" I whispered to Spencer.

"Maybe," This time he wasn't as confident, also doubting the whole situation.

"Come on let's go, on my call," Derek whisper-shouted, counting on his fingers before everyone ran, breaking down the doors. I ran behind them, shocked at how empty the place was.

"CLEAR," the last call out yelled as we relaxed a little bit searching each room.

"It can't be a bust," I groaned.

"There's blood here," The main room had cement as flooring, a small dot of blood though seemed to be missed by whoever cleaned this place.

"Look around, I think there is a secret room somewhere," Hotch called out. I crawled on the floor, knocking every inch.

"HERE," I yelled standing up and pointing at a little section of the floor that sounded emptier than the rest. A swat agent ran to me, slamming a hammed into the floor, crumbling down at the force. You could hear whining down there. Swat agents first went in there, going down the latter that unloaded once we broke the floor.

"Someone's here, they are injured," One yelled back as I quickly went down those stairs, terrified that I would see Lena. But I did, her hair gave me confirmation that it was Lena.

"Oh my God," I mumbled into my hand, tears running down my cheeks, "What did those bastards do to you?" I asked loudly nearing her face. For a split second, I saw a broken woman before it was covered with dark and cold eyes as if trying to kill me with her stare. She was tied up, tape covering her mouth so she wouldn't speak. Bruises covered her body, and a few cuts here and there. "Lena?" I asked, feeling a hand on my shoulder and a familiar cologne by my side.

"I think she suffered a mental break, Vera, give her some time," Spencer whispered, trying to pull me away from the scene.

"I don't think it was a mental break Spencer," I whispered quickly rushing out of the building, and throwing up in the bushes that grew near the door. "Something is wrong," I gulped, wiping my mouth.

Authors note:

I'm crawling and itching to do the Maze Runner fic 😫

I wanna cheat on my exam so baddddd please someone take me out 🆘🥰

I'm having an insane reaction to the pics of Glenn from the walking dead, I need him 😕

just look at this fine man 😪

(so real btw)