The Start of their Vacation

Stiles' POV

I escorted Lydia into the house while she looked up at it in awe. I guess this beach house was really nice but, I already got used to it.

"Do you like it?" I asked rhetorically although I probably already knew that the answer was yes.

"Yeah. How'd you get this place anyway?" She asked me while observing the decor.

"It's a friend of the family's. They said I can use it whenever I wanted," I admitted.

"This place is really nice," Lydia commented.

I couldn't agree with her more, when I first came here that was also my exact same reaction. I mean how couldn't I, it was painted coral and blue colors all over the walls with matching furniture that was designed to perfection.

"Come on, lets get something to eat," I gestured Lydia to follow me into the kitchen.

I made sure everything was stocked before we came so we would have something to eat during out stay here.

"What would you want to eat?" I questioned her.

"Anything edible," Lydia replied with a shrug.

"Ha-ha I was thinking about giving you a plate to eat," I retorted.

"Mmmm...plates are good,"Lydia said sarcastically with a smug smile on her face while she faked a moan.

"Then, thats what you're going to eat while I go make same turkey and cheese sandwiches," I replied.

"You know what? I had plates last night(It's a joke ),I think I'll just eat some of the sandwiches you're going to eat instead." Lydia told me with a wink. (Did you guys think this banter should come up more often. Or was it just weird talking about eating plates. )

I sighed and chuckled under me breathe, it was funny when we used sarcasm against each other in on occasionally banter. It didn't help that Lydia naturally had some sass and wit. While it clashed with my sarcasm and attitude.

I started making the turkey and cheese sandwiches and grabbed two bottles of pop while Lydia just made herself comfortable at the table while waiting for me to finish.

I ended up making four of the sandwiches meaning two for the both of us and only one bottle of pop each.

I gave Lydia he food and beverage and sat right next to her at the table. She mumbled a quick thanks before digging into her food.

On that note I did the exact same thing, since it was a long night I figured both of us were sleepy and tired so we didn't do a lot of talking.

After we finished in a couple of minutes I suggested "I'll show you I your room and I'll give you a tour tomorrow, yeah?"

Lydia replied with a, "Yeah." I then grabbed her hand and took her upstairs I made a turn to the right and found her room a couple of doors down.

I already brought some of her things earlier so we could trailer a little lighter so she could have everything she needed. The same went for me since I didn't feel like getting unpacked after driving for all those hours.

I twisted the knob and beckoned her to the front so she could get a better view. She looked around and a grin broke on her face she have me a quick peck on my lips before I put my arms on her waist, deepening it before I had to pull away. We were both breathless, it was actually like this every time we kissed. And I hoped the feeling that went with it, will never go away.

Unfortunately we didn't go farther although I'm okay with how it was know since her kisses were intoxicating
enough. Maybe on this vacation anniversary things might get a little steamier.

"My room is right next to yours in the left side if you needed anything," I told Lydia.

"Okay, I'll make sure to do that," She said with a small smile.

"You should probably change isn't your pajamas now. Good Night Lyds," I said while pulling her into an embrace.

"Night Stiles," She replied.

I turned to my left and untwisted the doorknob to get into my room. It was literally perfect for me with a whole black,white,and blue theme throughout this decor while Lydia's room had a dark plum purple and white colors.

I headed towards my drawer and pulled out some pajamas and headed my way towards the bathroom. I slipped on a simple gray t-shirt and some matching plaid pajama pants.

I quickly brushed my teeth and was in the direction of going towards my bed for a goodnight a rest. Until suddenly I heard a knock on my door. I opened up the door and saw Lydia standing there.

Her emerald eyes were staring up into my brown ones while she wore a pastel green tank top and some matching white hearts shorts.

"Hey Lyds. What are you doing here?" I questioned her with an arched eyebrow.

"Um, can I stay with you tonight?" She asked nervously.

"Sure," I replied while wanting to know why I would ever turn down an offer like that. We both made our ways towards my bed I hopped into the right side while she took the left side.

I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me while I inhaled her sweet smell of tangerine and mango today.

I soon found myself getting sleepier by the minute and started to doze off, right next to Lydia.