Meet the Characters

The characters in Un"intentional" Love

Aaron Johnson(male protagonist)

A 10th grader in Delhi. Bit of a studious student and a sports person. Very shy and introverted. Politician's son. Had to shift every few years and have not so many friends. Values family a lot and football is his life.

Nitara Chauhan(female protagonist)

Yet another 10th grader in Delhi. An average student and an extrovert. Born to a normal family. Parents are government workers. Acts happy infront of everyone and cried her heart out everyday.She has nobody to speak to or nobody that understands her. Values friednships a lot and loves her family. She sings and plays the violin.

Priscilla Johnson(Aaron's mother)

A 48 year old Health Minister. Married to Johnson Mathew. A caring and loving mother. Very orthodox person. Wants the best for her 2 children. Loves her family and does everything for them. Helps and supports Aaron in every decision of his life. Even through her tight schedules she makes time for family

Johnson Mathew(Aaron's Father)

A 50 year old Married to Health Minister Priscilla Johnson. A business man who rarely gets time with family. Loves his wife and children the most in his life. Tries to help the children in every way possible. Tries to keep the children happy even though they dont get to see their parents a lot.

Vaidehi Chauhan(Nitara's Mother)

 A 50 year old Government Employee. Married to Aadav Chauhan. A simple mother who loves her family. Always worried about her daughter as she is back in studies. Does everything for her family and an orthodox mother. 

Aadav Chauhan(Nitara's Father)

A 53 year old Government employee. Married to Vaidehi Chauhan. A caring sweet father who does everything for his family. Loves his children and spends time with them. Never compromise anything for his family. He is a very reputed person in the society through his good deeds and decision. Kind of a atheist and dont get involved in any religious things.

Danica Johnson(Aaron's Sister)

A 19 year old  sweet yet caring older sister. Cares about her brother a lot and always tried to cheer him up.

Haksh Chauhan(Nitara's Brother)

A 24 year old  loving, caring but yet annoying older brother. He is a lot more older than her sister. Cares for his sister and helps her in everything but always argues with her for stupid reasons.

Amala Chauhan(Nitara's Grandmother)

 A 82 year old  sweet and loving grandmother.The only Nitara says everything about her life. The one person she can open up without fear.

If you like these characters please follow me to get more about their love story.

Un"intentional Love"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें