Chapter 3~

NITARA'S POV

I feel bad for telling all those to Aaron but I felt very comfortable telling all those to him. I need to prepare for the english assignment tomorrow. English is my favorite subject so never be late in that. Im excited for this project. Its some group thing. Im always ready for group works.I was thinking all this and I was dragged back to real world when Angel told" Hey Nitu you've reached" and I waved them bye and got off. I went in and as usually just an grandma would be home."Ahh beta you are here? Go change and I'll server you hot rice and chicken curry"she said in a tempting voice. "Ahh dadi you there is nothing more I love other than Chicken and you" I said smiling I went to my room to get freshened up.

While I was drying my hair. I couldn't help but think about Aaron. He told "I never felt left out because I never felt included" that part "Never included" kept ringing in my head. Even if he is a minister's son he says this? maybe he is just like a normal person.I noticed his face when Vika asked if he is the minister's son. I think he don't want unwanted attention. Life is different for everyone."Beta what are you doing here? Its been a long time since you have been gone" I saw Dadi at the door. "OH im coming Dadi"I told her and sprinted towards her. She caressed my face "How was school?I think something is bothering you. Tell me na" She asked sweetly and I never felt weird telling her anything."First let me have that hot rice and chicken"I told her and ran downstairs.

After eating, I joined Dadi in the living room. I laid my head on her lap and she started to caress my hair. "Tell me beta."she asked calmly. "Dadi the day was okay...Well you our health minister right?"I told her. She nodded yes "Ahh well Priscilla Johnson anyways her son Aaron Johnson is in my class and sits right in front of me." I told her very excitedly. "Thats is very nice beta then did you talk to him?" she asked me. "Oh Dad he is that introverted type but I think it is because he is too lonely and has no new friends...But who can resist your granddaughter. Obviously I talked to him and took him the canteen and he is lucky that he got the rare choco muffin from the canteen. We had free periods today so we talked a lot. I got to know so much about him. and then I asked him if he ever felt left alone and he replied that he never felt it because he was never included. That keeps bothering me Dadi....."I told her the whole story."Oh beta that would be because he never get to see his parents near by or maybe he keeps changing places. He is talking to you right? So just keep him company. Maybe he need a good friend and you can be one."Dadi confronted me and made me relaxed."now I feel very relaxed Dadi that is why you are my best best best friend."I kissed her cheek and after sometime fell asleep on her lap.

I woke up when Dadi called me for chai. "Nitu chai is ready come on get up".I was shocked after seeing the dream I saw yesterday the guy who was coming near me I was going to see his face then Dadi called me. I went to the kitchen "Dadi you ruined my dream morning Ammi ruined and now you too? You guys wont let me see that guys face?" I complained to her."Ohh beta a guy? Now you are scolding us for not letting you see a guys face? oh beta what's happening? She said teasingly. "Ah Dadi its someone yesterday he wan't familiar but now he looks familiar I dont know who that guy is." I told her with a bit sadness on my face. "Leave it beta when it is time you will know who it is. Don't worry."she calmed me down. She handed me chai and snacks. I drank it and went up to do my preparations for tomorrows english assignment.

I was doing my preparations and I took a break and I was scrolling through youtube for a while "Ahh Nitu you are not studying?" my Ammi asked. "Eyy Ammi I was studying I just took my phone now"I told her a bit irritated."Ohh ok anyways come down Appa has bought snacks" she told and closed the room. After a while my door was swung open revealing the most annoying person I have ever seen MY BROTHER HAKSH. "Hey dumbo stop looking at your phone and come down idiot."he said in funny way. "Eyy are you crazy just because you are older I am not calling you anything you stupid idiot " i told him an annoyed manner. "Anyways Appa is calling you"he said and left the door open. I suppressed my anger and went down.

"There is my sweet beta, Come here" Appa called me near him. I sat near him and hugged him. "How was school beta? Everything is okay?" Appa asked me with concern. "Oh yeah Appa school was okay and Im doing okay" I replied with a smile. Appa kissed my cheek "I have bought your favorites go eat" Appa pointed towards the table. "Thank you Appa" I ran towards the table and saw my favorite sweets. I started eating them but somewhere in my mind Aaron was there. After evening I tried calling Jahnvi and after 2 rings she picked up. "Ahh yes bro what happened?" Jahnvi asked." Bro does Aaron have any socials? Like anything?" I asked pretty fast. "You seem pretty curious to know about him." Jahnvi said teasingly. "No bro I just wanted to know."I replied. "Well Maria and Sana and also Anatya was not okay to see you with him as today is first day of 10th and you ditched us." she complained. " Oh bro you get it right he is very introverted and I just showed him our school's heaven." I spoke with a bit of tension in my mind but I dont know why. "Bro it seems like he doesnt have any socials...He is like you" Jahnvi added. True I dont have socials..."Oh okay bro thanks well see ya tomorrow." I told with a bit of tone change. "Okayy bro byeee love you." Jahnvi screamed. "Love you byee." The call ended.

I was thinking about him all the time till bed. Ammi caught me a lot of times wandering off to other worlds and thoughts. I dont know why he bothers me so much. I want to know about him a lot and I want to keep him company. Just like Dadi said maybe he need a good friend to open up to Im everyone's friend. I hope I can bee his friend too. Or should I say I want to be his friend?

I felt very sad after hearing that he has no socials....I don't know why he is on my mind....I can't pull it off he is strange...

HE IS MAKING ME FEEL STRANGE TOO....WHAT IS THIS FEELING?....

TO BE CONTINUED..........

STAY TUNED GUYS.......