Chapter 5~

NITARA'S POV

I was very annoyed to see that dirty little Anishka touch Aaron. The thing that made me furious is that he didn't react. When a person touches you without your permission shouldn't we react? He didn't react. He kept on a cold expression. I was very mad at him, and he tried to talk but I was not interested in talking to him. I had to control myself before I burst out on him. I care about him because he is my "Friend". I waited through the class for the bell. I didn't pay attention what teacher was teaching. I counted the last minute, and the bell went off.

I stood up from my chair and grabbed his hands and went out. I was so angry that it left nail imprints on his wrists. "What the heck do you think you are doing?" I asked furiously. "What is with you? What did I do?" he asked confused. I couldn't stand it anymore. "Why the heck did you allow that piece of junk touch you" I said in a rough voice. It was clear that I was mad at him. "I didn't that is a big deal. I don't care about her" he said in a peaceful voice. I was still mad at him. "No why? when a person touches you without your permission you have to say a big NO. Is it that hard?" I asked furiously. "I didn't take it seriously, okay?" he said while he raised his voice a bit. "Why didn't you? Please react when people do stuff like this." I said in a tired tone. "Why do you care, If she touches me?" he said furiously. It was clear that he was mad. "BECAUSE YOU ARE MY FRIEND. I THINK THAT IS ENOUGH EXPLANATION AND THIS TOPIC IS OVER" I shouted and walked away before he could say something. I saw that he was stunned when I shouted. I felt really sad and walked to the park.

I waked into the park when Sana ran up to me. "Ahh babes you are here. Eyy why are you looking sad? Guys she is looking sad." she said. My friends made me sit and asked me what happened, and I explained the whole thing. "What he did was bad, but that jerk Anishka dared to touch him but to be honest, you burst out though." Maria said. "Just solve this issue fast. He is a good person." Anatya said. "We will take care of that jerk." Sana said annoyingly. That moment they again proved that Sana Ameer, Jahnvi Mehra, Maria John and Anatya Singh are my best friends for life. They asked me to calm down and solve the issue. They will take care of that pickme. I was still furious about Aaron not reacting. I don't want him have trouble with me. I don't. But he needs to be corrected so he needs to be. My friends saw Anishka with some other stupid dude. "Babes there she is with another douchebag we will be back soon." Sana said in a reassuring not with a little smirk on her face. I saw all of them leave the park. I felt guilty, sad and alone when the wind brushed against my skin in the park. Tears forming in my eyes I can't help but let them fall. I saw a familiar figure walking into the park but I couldn't get a full view as my eyes are filled. I saw that figure running towards me and knelt down. "Why are you crying? Are you okay? Nitara say something" The person said with a worried tone. I wiped away my tear to see my bestfriend Anvay. The hot jock of the school. The whole school including the seniors and juniors has a crush on him but I still don't understand why. I've been seeing him form 4th grade and I still don't get it. He considers himself as some big guy but I'm the only one who knows what he really is. He kept on shaking me. "What is it dumbass?" I asked in an irritated tone. "SHOULDN'T I BE THE ONE TO ASK THAT?" he raised his voice a bit. I explained him the whole thing in a breath.

Even the small break felt like ages to me without seeing him. I went back to class and sat on my seat and lowered my head. "Hey I'm sorry, I didn't know how to react and I didn't take it seriously." I heard Aaron's voice full of regret. I looked up to a sad looking Aaron with a hope in his eyes. I smiled at him "Just react when ever you feel bad." I said in a assuring tone. We both smiled and carried on with our classes. Thats when our class teacher Mrs. John came in. "Hey everyone I'm here to announce something well your Talent show will be on next month 5th. I want 2 coordinators from this class. Uhh Aaron can you?" She asked while looking at Aaron. Aaron nodded yes. "Good then what about Nitara you are talented" She smiled and said. I stood up and said "Yes ma'am I'm okay with it". "Good well you guys will have a meeting during the last period with the other coordinators." She said. We both nodded in unison. After ma'am left the class. We looked at each other and smiled. We continued our classes. I couldn't help but Aaron Johnson keeps invading my mind 24/7 nowadays. I don't know why. Maybe I like him? But I tell him because he only sees me as a friend. Best "Friend"

The bell rang and it was the last period. Arav from the other class came and called us. We both went out and we didn't dare to look at each other's eyes. We saw the teachers and other coordinators standing there. We had to choose a topic for the show. We went through a lot of ideas and finally we selected "Eras". We told the teachers and they asked us to give our numbers for the online group. I gave my number and waited for Aaron. The noon sun was kissing his brown skin. His eyes shining. The drop of sweat that formed on his forehead. The way he was talking was so angelic. I could hear the Adrenaline rush in blood. I felt weird and I started to sweat. He came up to me and smiled and signaled me to walk. We both went to our classes. Silence. Pin Drop Silence. We went in and sat on our seats and focused on classes.

After school we bid our goodbyes and went on our ways. I reached home. "Dadi I'm home". I shouted from the front door. "Ahh beta go change and come eat." She shouted form the kitchen. I could smell the potato curry from the kitchen. I ran upstairs and threw my bag away. I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. "Maybe I like him. He is different form all of the crushed and ex's I've had. He is just different." I kept talking to myself. I came out of my thoughts and freshened up and rushed to eat Dadi's potato curry and rice. I was talking non stop about school. "Dadi do you think what that Anishka did was good?" I asked while chewing. "No beta what she did is not right but she is like that right but he didn't react that is also wrong right?" I nodded. I shared everything in school to Dadi. After lunch I went up to my room and started scrolling through YouTube and that's when I saw a notification.

"You have been added to "TALENT SHOW COORDINATORS 10th" "

I was a bit surprised to see now. I went to the participants. I could see everyone's profiles and I went through it all untill I saw one profile just written the letters "AJ" in a bold shining way and I noticed the name near the number. "Aaron Johnson". My heart skipped a beat. I don't know why but it just did. I clicked on the number and it directed me to our chat. An empty one. I decided to send a message first. He was online and he saw it.

 He was online and he saw it

I didn't know what to do. It was our first message. I could hear my heartbeat. I felt happy and excited.

IDK WHY IM FEELING WEIRD AND I WANT TO FIND OUT WHY....

DO I LIKE HIM?

I NEED TO FIND OUT.........

Thanks for reading ad stay tuned

PS : I WON'T BE ABLE TO POST FREQUENTLY BUT I'LL BE POSTING WITH A GAP OF MAX 1 WEEK.