~Chapter 1~

NITARA'S POV

"The boy is coming near me oh god I'm going to die I cant see his face though oh there turn a bit mo-" I got sprinkled by my mother. "Eyy Ninu why are you still sleeping you have school today and it is your first day of 10th grade GET UP" she forced meout of my bed."Eyy ammi I will get up its get a normal day nothing special"I said in a sleepy voice. My mother face palmed herself looking at me."You are in 10th grade now you cant be like before give it some seriousness. This decides your life my child Get up beta" she forced me stand up and pushed me to the bathroom. "Eyy Vaidehi why are you forcing me?"I asked playfully. My mother took of her chappals "Arre do you want one in the morning? calling me Vaidehi all the time. Ninu no"she pretended to be angry. I laughed her off and got freshened up for the day. 

I came down for breakfast and saw my dear father on his rocking chair reading newspaper and sipping hot tea."Good Morning Appa"I hugged him and gave him a kiss on his cheeks." My 10th grader Sher(lion) is here?"He said playfully. I mocked a roar and we both started to laugh."You are already late beta go have food and your van will be here in a few minutes"he said. "Okay appa"I nodded and went to the dining room to have breakfast."Ammi breakfast"I shouted from the room.My mother came with a plate of chapathis and hot potato curry and a coffee in her hands."I could smell your hot potato curry from here Ammi"I said dramatically. "ohho beta so you better eat everything"she said and handed me the plate. I finished the food in minutes and ran to wear my socks and I rushed to my grandma's room.

"Booo"I shouted and that woke my grandma up and she smiled at me. That was enough to make my day."Ahh you are awake come here Ninu"She said in a half sleepy voice. I sat on her bed."Dadi you were sleeping till now? I wish I could do that but Im in 10th grade from now on"I pretended to be sad. "Aww thats okay just this year you can study right? I'll help you beta. Now how much do you need?" she said. My grandma is my bank she gives me money as much as I want."Just 50 dadi"I said . She took out a 50 rupee note from her phone cover and handed it to me."Thank you Dadi"I kissed her cheek.She kissed me back and that's when I heard my van's horn from a distance."Bye bye Dadi I will be back at 2"I waved her bye and ran. " Bye Ammi bye Appa" I shouted and wore my shoes and ran to the van.

"Good Morning"a sweet voice said. It was non other than my friend Angel. She is a year older than me."Morning"I replied smiling."How was vaccation?"she asked. "It was like normal ones expect I bought a new car"I told her ."Oh yeah you told me when you took it"she said with a calm voice. I nodded in agreement. We had small talks all the way to the school and all the other time I was looking outside. I was looking at people,dogs,fog the flowers.They made me happy. After a 20 min drive we reached school.Me and Angel parted our ways as our classes are different. I went to check my division and who all are there in my class.

"Uhh where is my name ,Oh Yeah got it! Lets see whose all there" I talked to myself. "Diya is there? Oh nice I got company".I was again talking to myself."The guys I know them all Oh wait- Aaron Johnson? A new student? Never heard of him."I thought. Thats when someone closed my eyes from behind"Guess who?". I knew from the voice who it was."Oh Janu leave me"I gave her a warning. It was my bestfriend Jahnvi. "No what would you do?"she asked playfully."Do you wanna get hurt bro?" I asked her in a serious tone."Oh no bro I was just kidding"she opened my eyes.She smiled at me and I smiled at her too. "Eyy bro do you know any Aaron Johnson?"I asked in confusion.She thought for a while a told"I know thats our Health Minister's son I have seen him in an interview."I paused for a moment and nodded with a surprised face."He is in my class" i told her . "Thats great he kinds looks good too"she said teasingly."SHUT UP BRO NO" I raised my voice a bit."Oh ok ok lets go to class we are not in the same class this year too?"she asked in a sad tone. I nodded no and we both went silent but soon I tried to make the situation light"Thats okay we survived last year so this year too."I winked at her.She smiled at me and we both went to class.

"Eyyyy my BABYYYY"somoeone screamed and hugged me. I got shocked and turned to a wide smile.My dear Sana. She hugged me and kissed my cheek. " Yo im not gay but i love you" I told her. She smiled."Lets go to the park shall we?"Jahnvi asked. We both nodded. We all went to the the park and sat on the swing ball. We were talking about random stuff and thats when Sana asked" Have you guys seen our Health Minister's son?Damn he looks fine"she was exaggerating a bit. "He is in my class I think he shifted schools."I said while eating candy. Sana was surprised to hear that "Then its my time guys to shine"she did a dramatic hairflip."You think that guy would fall he looks pretty cold bro"Jahnvi said while holding back her laughs."Is it just me who didnt see him?"I asked."Yeah I think bro, everyone saw him in the interview last week"Sana said. I didnt care about that at all after all he is in my class I will see him later.

Thats when the bell rang and we three went to our classes. I entered my class and sat with Diya. I was having some chats with her when I heard " Ma'am may I come in?"A tall guy was standing at the door asking for permission in his deep voice. I never heard a more deep voice in my life. "Ahh thats Aaron Johnson bro"Diya said while looking at him. The moment I looked at him he also did and we had eye contact. His brown eyes were saying something but I couldnt get what. The moment the teacher said"Everyone this is the New Student Aaron Johnson. Please come in and take a seat infront of Nitara"I was stuck in my seat.

I KNEW THAT MOMENT I LAID MY EYES ON HIM"HE IS GONNA BE THE DEATH OF  ME"...........

TO BE CONTINUED.......

STAY TUNED GUYS..