Chapter 2~

AARON'S POV

I have been shifting schools all the time but still first day is so awkward. I pulled myself together and walked to class. "Ma'am may I come in?" I asked for her permission. I was scared because most of them know me. I was looking around the class when I met a pair of hazel eyes piercing through my soul. Her black hair tied on both sides and her hazel eyes made me feel strange. I was drenched in my thoughts when the teacher said "Everyone, This is our New Student Aaron Johnson, Please come in and take a seat in front of Nitara". The teacher pointed towards her. Nitara. I loved her name. I went near her and I could see red spreading through her cheeks and neck. I went to my seat and tried to focus on my classes.

After a few minutes the teacher got called by the principal. I was writing class notes when someone tapped on my back. "Hi good to meet you Im Nitara but you can call me Nitu or something" she said with a wide smile. I gave her a small smile "Im Aaron nice to meet you too I think Im good with Nitara" she flinched a bit when I spoke. "Oh okay that is fine but this is your normal voice?"she asked while blushing. "Yeah its always like this"I told her. "You want me to show you around the school and introduce new people? I know every single person in the school  like atleast in our grade" she said in a high pitched voice. No one has ever been so friendly to me. "Yeah sure"I kept my reply small becuase I dont what else to ask or say. "You dont talk much to people I guess"she asked. "I dont talk much, the longest I had a conversation was 3 minutes" I told her in a cold voice. "Oh well I broke the record we have been talking for 7 minutes" she laughed. She has a very beautiful smile."Yeah I think so" I smiled a bit.

The teacher came back and continued our class. I was completely focused on the class until the bell rang and after the teacher left. Nitara just jumped to the front and took my hands and ran. I don't know where to but I just followed her. We ran through the crowd and others were looking at us like we were doing something illegal. Maybe because its me...I was thinking about what others would think when she stopped and turned around "This is our school's best ever spot. The place where everything takes up, All of the fights and all of the gossips and all compromises even a lot of confessions" she smiled. I looked around and it was the school canteen. I have been to other schools but none of them had such a small canteen. it was just a space where you can watch the ground, the park and the whole school. She ran to the counter and bought something and hid it behind her back and she ran back to me.

"What is that in your hand?" I asked her. "I dont know if you would like it but everyone in the school likes it and they are really rare to get and thats why I made you run all the way here"she told while catching her breath.She handed me a chocolate muffin.I love chocolate muffins.She started eating it and I noticed how much of a messy eater she is. I took a bite of the muffin and it tasted like heaven. "This tastes so good"i told her while i was busy chewing. I have never been so relaxed before at any schools I have been. I felt relaxed and happy with her. 

"Hey Nitu whos this guy? You're boyfriend?"a girl asked teasingly while raising her eyebrows."Eyy you wanna get beaten up? Well Vika this is Aaron Johnson and Aaron this is Vika short for Malavika."she introduced the girl."Oh hi Malavika, Im Aaron"I kept a cold expression. "OH MY GOD ARE THE YOU MINISTER'S SON AARON JOHNSON?"she said surprised. "Ahh yes I am"I didnt know what else to say I dont like unwanted attention like this."Oh my god nice to meet you bro well you have a pretty deep voice"Vika clamed down."Vika you want something to eat?I can pay"Nitara asked her. "Bro I always ask you to buy me somthing right but today I don't need it because Ankit is buying me food."she pointed towards a boy. Probably Ankit. "Ahh I see something is going on Vikaaa"she said teasingly. "Nah no-nothing is ha-ppening"Vika was stuttering. "Okay okay go bye"Nitara waved her a bye. "Why didnt you askk her when she was stuttering." I asked in confusion.''I got my answer from her stuttering so whats the point of asking?"she continued to eat. She keeps on shocking me. 

The bell rang and we went back to class. It was Chemistry period. Nitara was sitting behind me and I was taking my books. "Mrs.Vishwam won't come today dont take your books"I flinched when I heard it and I turned to see her very close to my face. She suddenly moved back."Oh sorry if i scared you"she said holding back her laugh. "No its was fine well why wouldnt ma'am come?"I asked while I was trying to hide that i was blushing."Well ma'am doesn't show up on Mondays well today is a Monday so she won't be here Trust ME"she said and suddenly she squinted her eyes "Are you blushing Mr.Aaron Johnson?"she asked me playfully."Hey no no no I uh-uh I am N-ot" gosh why am I stuttering. She laughed very cutely.

It was a whole hour free so me and Nitara talked a lot."Do you ever feel left out?"she asked me  changing the whole atmosphere dark."I never felt being left out because I never felt included"I told her with a lump in my throat. "I've always felt left out at many places." she said while tears were forming in her eyes."A person like you left out?"I asked."Yes I know but people never understand who I am or what I like or need."a tear drop fell. The bell rang making the situation more awkward. She wiped away the tear and put on a smile.

The next period was so silent. We didn't talk after that.The next bell also rang. Still we didnt talk. The next bell rang and the closing prayer was recited. I turned around to check on her and she flashed me a smile. The national anthem was played. After that I asked her" Are you okay?" she looked up " Its the first time someone asked me that" sadness was all over her tone."Yeah im doing fine thank you for asking I feel better now."She smiled. "I gotta go my driver is waiting so yeah bye Nitara I'll see you tommorow." I waved her bye. "Oh yeah sure bye bye see ya"she gave me a smile and waved me bye.

I left school and got inside my car. My whole mind wa sthinking about Nitara and what's with her?  Why was she sad?Whats going on with her mind? Anyways maybe she would be okay tommorow....

This girl is making me feel strange....Maybe the feeling of a "FRIEND".............

Next part will be posted soon.....Stay tuned guys.......