"Midnight Seduction"

Hi guys hope you read the first part and then came here..If you like the story,do vote and comment down..btw there's a little chance that you'll like it in the first go but trust me..the story is a rollercoaster of emotions..

************

Arjun emerged from the shadows, his presence commanding yet inviting, drawing Maya into his embrace with an irresistible allure.

Arjun's voice, a velvet whisper in the darkness, sent shivers down Maya's spine.

Arjun: "Maya, my enchantress, the night beckons us to surrender to our desires.

You are the flame that ignites my passion, the melody that lingers in my soul."

Maya's cheeks flushed at the intensity of his gaze, her breath catching in her throat.

Maya: "Arjun, we must be cautious. The night may cloak our secrets, but the consequences of our actions are very real."

Arjun's lips curved into a seductive smile as he closed the distance between them, his touch setting Maya's skin ablaze with desire.

Arjun: "Ah, my sweet Maya, let us cast aside our inhibitions and lose ourselves in the intoxicating dance of temptation. For tonight, the world belongs to us."

Maya's resistance crumbled under the weight of Arjun's touch, her body yearning for his embrace.

Maya: "Arjun, I cannot resist you any longer. Take me, here and now, under the stars."

Arjun's arms wrapped around Maya's waist, pulling her close in a passionate embrace, his lips seeking hers in a hungered kiss.

Arjun: "Maya, my love, tonight we shall write our own story of passion and desire. Let us revel in each other's embrace, surrendering to the ecstasy of the night."

Maya was wearing a sexy black dress completely backless with one thread supporting her back Arjun after seeing her completely lost control and grabbed her waist so tightly and pulled her as much close to him as he could. Her boobs were entirely touching his chest and he could feel them very badly.

He started kissing her until she would lose her breath and he said "aaj kisi kayamat se Kam nhi lag rhi hai aap meri jaan".(Today you are no less than any catastrophe my love") .

Maya smiled and got butterflies she was totally in mood and was not in a position to utter a word..he started getting his hands on her boobs she got goosebumps.

" Shall I go more down babes i believe you are not enjoying it much" he smirked and said.

He waived his fingers down from boobs to her cherry and now she's all wet
"Oh god..aahhh..Arjun stop babe..aah I'm , I'm gonna die oh god umm.." she whispered to him.

"It's just the starter babe lose control and be mine tonight your hourglass waist is making me fucking crazy ,juicy cherry lemme test them babes aah.." he smirked again.

Arjun pushed Maya on the cozy bed and unbuttoned his shirt then he flipped her and untied the slim thread the fair back of her made him crazy again. He flipped her back started licking all over her boobs and fingers still on the cheery that was enough for her to lose all her water..

"Umm aah oh god stop doing that Arjun being gentle with the nipples." She again whispered to him.

"Haha gentle huh!? Not my thing sorry babes i like your moans". He smirked again.

She could feel the hard pen beneath her cherry still unsealed but the pleasure was undefined.

Suddenly the main door unlocked and her brother who got a doubt on her came to check in and then ...

************

Follow @narcy.gull and lemme know if you are loving the story of not btw next part is..