Frosty Farewell

As Maya and Daksh stepped out of the car, they were greeted warmly by the Kapoor family. Mrs. Kapoor enveloped Maya in a loving embrace, showering her with blessings and compliments.

Mrs. Kapoor: "Maya, beta, tum bilkul pari lag rahi ho! Hamare ghar me swagat hai."
[Maya, dear, you look absolutely stunning! Welcome to our home.]

Maya smiled gratefully, touched by Mrs. Kapoor's warmth.

Maya: "shukriya, Aunty. Yahan aa ke acha laga."
[Thank you so much, Aunty. It's a pleasure to be here.]

Meanwhile, Mr. Kapoor shook hands with Daksh, his expression cordial but reserved.

Mr. Kapoor: "Daksh, swagat hai. Hum khush hain ki tum dono yahan ho. Ab, aaram karo."
[Daksh, welcome. We're delighted to have you both here. Please, make yourselves comfortable.]

Daksh nodded curtly, acknowledging Mr. Kapoor's words.

Daksh: "Shukriya, Uncle. Aapne bulaya bas humare liye badi baat hai ."
[Thank you, Uncle. We appreciate your hospitality.]

With the formalities exchanged, Maya and Daksh followed the Kapoors into the villa, where they were ushered into the spacious living room. The air was filled with the aroma of freshly brewed tea, and the sound of cheerful chatter echoed through the room as the family settled in.

Mrs. Kapoor: "please, baithiye, Maya, Daksh. Apne aap ko comfortable kijiye."
[Please, have a seat, Maya, Daksh. Make yourselves at home.]

Maya smiled warmly, appreciating Mrs. Kapoor's efforts to make them feel welcome.

Maya: "Shukriya, Aunty. Aapka ghar bahut sundar hai."
[Thank you, Aunty. Your home is lovely.]

Daksh remained silent, his expression unreadable as he took a seat beside Maya. His indifference didn't go unnoticed by Mrs. Kapoor, who exchanged a concerned glance with her husband.

As Maya and Daksh entered the guest room and began to unpack their luggage, a tense atmosphere hung between them. Daksh's frustration simmered beneath the surface, and he felt compelled to assert his authority.

 Daksh's frustration simmered beneath the surface, and he felt compelled to assert his authority

Daksh: "Maya, yahan mujhse thodi izzat se rehna atleast. I have a great reputation outside the house. After all the only heir of Swastik gold industry 'Daksh Agnihotri'. "

[Maya, at least respect me here. I have a great reputation outside.]

Maya paused, her eyes flashing with defiance as she turned to face Daksh.

Maya: "Mujhe kyun sikha rahe ho? Kya yahan aapko meri mujhse bhi zyada zaroorat hai?"

[Daksh, why are you lecturing me? Do you need me more here than I need you?]

Daksh's jaw clenched as he struggled to contain his frustration.

Daksh: "Yeh sab kuch samajhne ki koshish karo, Maya. Mere liye yeh zaroori hai."