CHAPTER 1

Author's Pov:

The stadium buzzed with excitement as Seventeen took the stage, their music echoing through the air. The crowd erupted into cheers, waving lightsticks and chanting the group's name. The energy was electric, and the members soaked it all in.

"Thanks to all the Carats who attended the concert", Seungcheol, the leader, addressed the crowd. "Thanks for the love, your support, and everything. Thank you!".

"Say the name, Seventeen!", the fans shouted in unison, their voices blending into a harmonious roar.

Coming to the back stage, all sat taking a breathe. Soonyoung, known as Hoshi, spotted someone waiting for them. "Haeun!" he exclaimed, rushing over to hug her. "How's my little bean?".

Haeun, a familiar face, smiled. "I'm your sister, I thought you will atleast ask me how I am but anyways I'm taking care of your little bean here", she replied caressing her 6 month old baby bump.

Joshua joined the reunion, wrapping his arms around her, "Are you feeling good now?". Haeun hummed. He kissed her forehead, "I'm so sorry , I couldn't join you today for check up". Haeun smiled, "It's fine".

"Did you enjoy the concert today?", Seokmin asked.

Haeun gasped playfully. "Oh yes, where do you guys bring the energy from? Also, Lee Chan! What was that behavior?". She turned to Chan, who looked bewildered, "W-What did I do?". Haeun gasped, "You're my bias, but why are you bias-wrecking me?".

The room erupted in laughter. Joshua chimed in, teasingly, "Your husband is literally a part of the band, and your bias is some other member".

Haeun giggled. "There's a difference between love and bias, my dear husband".

Jeonghan, always the peacemaker, added, "She's just being loyal to her bias, Joshua. Don't be jealous".

Joshua whispered, "Yeah, I know. You all take her side as you all her biases too". His cheeks flushed as Haeun kissed him on the cheek. "Don't worry, I'm still yours. Three days back you were my bias too", she assured him.

"But still your phone's gallery is filled with your so called bias", he grumbled. "I have your photos too, I just need to search them", Haeun teased him.

Meanwhile, Junhui sat quietly, lost in memories. He smiled seeing Haeun and Joshua but his heart yearned for someone. He missed someone dearly, someone who was no longer there. Yerin, his love, had passed away three years ago, leaving an ache in his heart.

Haeun sat beside him, "You are missing her right?". Junhui hummed, "Tomorrow is her birthday". Haeun smiled, "How can I forget it Junhui. I remember her birthday".

Junhui rested, "Hmm, it is still difficult for me to forget her, Haeun". She smiled, "No one is telling you to forget her Junhui. No one is going to forget Yerin. But there's no use being stuck".

Junhui fidgeted his fingers, "I don't know, Haeun. Let's not talk about that. I heard you had a check up today, how did it go?".

"Finally someone asked that. All the reports are clear. The baby is totally fine", she answered. Junhui smiled, "Good to hear it. I'm going to be the coolest uncle".

Haeun grinned, "I know you will be but you do have some competition. The concert was fun, I enjoyed it". Junhui smiled, "How was your husband?". Haeun blushed, "What should I even talk about him".