CHAPTER 4

Author's Pov:

The meeting was over. "How do you guys always come up with such new concepts?", Minhee asked. Seungkwan smiled, "It just happens".

Ms. Cha called two of them, "You both understood everything right? I'll mail you both the information of other things you need to know. I'll send you the schedule too". The two of them nodded. "Two of you please wait, I have to give you both something".

As Ms. Cha went, Soomin sighed as her phone again vibrated knowing it was Soojin. "Please", Soojin said as soon as she picked up the call. Soomin looked at Minhee, "I said no. She will get sick, Soojin".

"Eomma please. Just once", she heard Eunsoo whining on the other side. "Soojin, no", Soomin said hanging up the call. Minhee smiled, "What happened?".

"Eunsoo is again whining for some ice cream. She had 3 days before also last week. She will sick if she keeps eating ice cream every now and then", Soomin said.

Minjee smiled, "She likes ice cream a lot, doesn't she?". Soomin nodded, "All credits goes to Soojin. Everytime she broke up with someone, she would bring a lot of ice creams and give some to Eunsoo".

"Is something wrong?", Seungcheol asked. Soomin shook her head, "No". He hummed, "No, you received a lot of calls so I thought".

"Oh no, it's her daughter and sister whining for some ice cream", Minhee said. "You have a daughter?", Seungkwan asked. Soomin nodded, "I do".

He grinned, "Awh, I would like to meet her once". Soomin smiled, "Definitely".

"How old is she?", Seungcheol asked. "8 years old", she answered. "You are married?", Seokmin exclaimed. Soomin gave a sad smile, "I lost my husband few years back".

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your loss", Seokmin softly said. Soomin smiled, "It's fine". Her phone rang again, Soomin looked at Minhee for help who just shrugging in return.

"What now?", Soomin asked. "Please", Soojin said. "Okay, who was the guy this time?", Soomin asked.

There was silence on other side. "My school friend. We met after 9 years. I thought this time it would work out but it didn't", Soojin said.

Soomin sighed, "I understand Soojin but if you want to eat ice cream, don't eat it infront of Eunsoo".

Junhui listened to their conversation so did others. They only heard Soomin talking. "She looks familiar", Joshua said. Soonyoung looked at him, "Do you feel the same?".

Joshua frowned, "Huh? You too think you have seen her somewhere?". He nodded, "I don't remember where I have seen her".

He took his phone to see Haeun's message. He sighed, "She's coming here". Junhui frowned, "Who?".

"Haeun, she messaged that she is on her way", Joshua said. Soonyoung smiled, "Nice. We will see Joshua being the caring husband again while we are living our single life".

Joshua rolled his eyes, "No one's stopping you from getting a girlfriend". Soonyoung smiled, "Right, but this is not right time to find a girlfriend".

"Hello", Haeun entered their practice room. Joshua frowned, "You just messaged me that you are on your way". Haeun smiled, "Yes, I messaged you when the car was getting parked". Joshua frowned, "Huh?".

"She means, I was parking the car and just as a formality she informed you", Jiwoo said. Everyone gasped. "Oh you finally remember we exist", Joshua teased her.

Jiwoo pouted, "I'm sorry. But when Haeun called me I immediately booked a flight to come here. Also I'm going to be aunt so I have right to come". Joshua smiled, "Oh nice, you didn't come when I told you to but you came when she called you?".