• 05 •

"𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒄."

- 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝑵𝒊𝒆𝒛𝒕𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒆

___________________

𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘢'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘢'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

The voice instantly reminded me of its familiar owner as I turned to face him and I was struck by his silver ones. The color of the eyes had a striking and almost otherworldly quality, their expression communicated a certain alertness and awareness that seemed almost inhuman.

"What do you want, Malfoy?"
I spoke

"It is merely a matter of brief discussion," Malfoy declared, his voice remaining calm yet firm.

I couldn't help as his summons left me with a share of skepticism and apprehension.

"I'll be right back," I informed Samantha.

Samantha responded in a friendly tone, understanding the importance of the discussion.

"Sure, I get it. We'll catch up later," her response confirmed.

I nodded then departed, proceeding with caution and trepidation toward the source of the

With Samantha out of the way, Malfoy's full attention was now focused on me, a fact that I felt acutely.

Feeling the weight of that intense and piercing gaze, I looked straight back at him and spoke up.

"So, what is it that you want?" I asked with an edge to my voice as I attempted to mask my uneasiness with a calm facade.

"There are a few matters I wish to address with you," Malfoy quietly replied, his calm and composed attitude contrasting sharply with the sudden and unexpected nature of the summoning message.

As he spoke, his silver eyes locked onto mine.

"I believe it would be best if we had this conversation in private"

He added, his voice growing somewhat colder with each passing word.

What was he talking about?
Malfoy's response left me momentarily stunned.

His utter lack of understanding or comprehension regarding the purpose of the invitation caused me to feel thrown off and confused.

"About what?" My voice echoed, my tone dripping with incredulation as I failed to process his point.

"I am talking about what you want with me, Malfoy," I rephrased for clarity, clearly still unsettled by his indifference. My voice was thickly cold.

Malfoy took a moment to collect himself before responding, and his demeanor shifted from aloof and indifferent to a more composed and restrained one.