Chapter 10: Treasure Island Defender

A/n: This is based on the episode "Partner Promises" but this time it was Niku who came to island and made an enemy and got the attention of Tapu Lele. I know Ash met Tapu Lele after saving Wimpod but seeing a Pokemon cause trouble and hurting innocent Pokemon seemed new like a way to get its attention and help not just heal trainers but Pokemon as well.

On the hidden island near Melemele Island, Niku was outside the mansion and with Eevee and Vulpix along with many others
relaxing. Niku was reading a book and looking at a map of the island and other islands around Melemele.

Niku: Let's see here....

Niku saw some islands that on the map he was familiar about and looked at an island on the map and stared at the ocean of the island which caught his attention.

Niku: If I remember correctly, one of the workers at the mall said that island is where she gets something called Poké Beans. I believe tourists called it Treasure Island. Hmmm...

His Pokemon are doing there own personal things. Transfered some Pokemon back home and some others wanted to stay for a while and his Vulpix wants to stay and his Eevee wont leave him be.

Niku: Wait, I got it!

All the Pokemon heard him and looked at him confused.

Niku: Hey guys, I'm thinking of heading over to Treasure Island, wanna come along?

The Pokemon shaked there heads and Vulpix decided to stay.

Niku: That's ok, and you Eevee?

Eevee: Eevee!

Niku: Hehe, of course you wouldn't refuse this. Besides I have a friend who can swim us to the island.

Niku ran inside and got his things ready for trip to Treasure Island and then headed to the water.

Niku: Alright, Basculegion come forth!

Niku threw a Dive Ball and what came out was a large, green, fish like Pokemon.