Chapter 27: Sleepover Mischief

Currently within Lillie's mansion, she and Snowball were having breakfast together. Lillie was annoyed as James was recording them with a camera.

 Lillie was annoyed as James was recording them with a camera

Lillie: Now... can you please explain what it is you are doing, James?

 can you please explain what it is you are doing, James?

James: I am not doing anything. I am in fact not even here. Nothing but air. Come on, now, please look natural and give a big smile.

Even more annoyed, Lillie stood up and blocked the camera with her hand.

Lillie: I can't do that!

James: My.

Lillie: Turn the camera off! What's the meaning of this?!

After finishing their breakfast, Hobbes explained what he was doing and an even more annoyed Lillie proceeded to call her mom.

Lillie: What in the world are you thinking, mother?

Lusamine: Oh dear. Could my little baby be in a sour mood?

Lillie: I keep telling you that I am not a baby. Refrain from having James do strange things like these.

James: I apologize profoundly for all this...

Lusamine: But you're able to touch Pokémon now. I just want to see how you two interact in everyday situations.

Lillie: If that is your rationale, you could have very well just come here.

Lusamine: Well, yes but...

Lillie: On the whole, mother you are-

Lusamine: Oh, excuse me for a moment. Yes? This is Lusamine. Oh, that incident?

Lillie: That will be enough!

Lusamine: What?

Lillie: If your work is this important to you, it deserves your full attention.