Chapter 24: A Mystic Encounter

Currently within an unkown location, Niku and Eevee were looking around confused.

Niku: What...? Where are we?

Eevee: Eevee...

As they looked around the around the thick fog, they could see a large pillar, as they could feel something drawing them to it. The two of them walked up to it, walked up the stairs, being met with what appeared to be a shrine is some sort with symbols of the Sun and Moon.

Niku: This Shrine... I've heard about something like this before I came to Alola.

Eevee: Eevee.

Looking upwards, Niku and Eevee saw a portal open as the Legendary Pokémon Lunala appeared from it.

Niku: It can't be... Lunala?

The Pokémon looks down at Niku, who was calm, and can tell what it wanted.

Niku: Right. I promise, Lunala.

Lunala then roars and transforms into what appears to be a smaller Pokémon. The two then black out.

(Back to Reality)

Niku woke up with no trouble at all and saw Eevee waking up as well.

Niku: Eevee, you saw that right.

Eevee: Vee.

Niku: What was that about? Something about a promise. And that Pokémon... at the end. What does it mean?

Scene Change

Niku and Eevee had some breakfast and decided to take a little walk. Niku was in thought as he passed by Ash who is racing to school.

Ash: Alola, Niku!

Niku: Alola, Ash.

Suddenly the Pokémon sensed something flying above them.

Pikachu: Pika?

Eevee: Eev?

Eevee and Pikachu had noticed something to the right as it was Tapu Koko, which then flew away.

Pikachu/Eevee: Pika?/Vee?

Niku: Hmm? What's wrong you two?

Pikachu: Pika!

Ash: Huh?

Pikachu and Eevee then make a dash into the forest.

Ash: Hey, Pikachu!

Niku: Let's go!

Following their Pokémon into the forest, they manage to find Tapu Koko.

Ash: Tapu Koko?

Tapu Koko flew away as quickly as he appeared. As the group looked down, they then saw two unknown Pokémon sleeping in the grass, surprising them.

 As the group looked down, they then saw two unknown Pokémon sleeping in the grass, surprising them