𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐬

"𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆." maggie mumbled into malakais ear as she leant over him, smiling sweetly.

he stirred in his sleep, turning over as his hair was ruffled and messy and his voice was rough, "hey you." he smiled, his eyes opening to meet hers.

"you to have to get up. time for school." she shook him gently, causing him to groan in his throat.

"no why cant we stay in bed forever." malakai whined, grabbing maggies waist softly and pulling her next to him.

she giggled, her hair wafting onto the pillows as her head laid down next to his.

she turned to him as he did the same, and the two just laid there staring at each other for a while. maggies eyes traced his features, from his beautiful eyes down to his plump morning lips, then to his jawline.

"you look so pretty in the morning." he spoke, taking out his hand and cupping her cheek with it.

"so do you." she giggled slightly, taking his hand and placing a warm kiss on the palm of it.

"i just wanna say thank you for letting me stay over last night. thank you for being there for me." she hummed as he felt his thumb stroke the bone of her cheek.

"of course, maggs. im always gonna be here for you." he responded, staring into her eyes with a soft expression.

the two just laid there for a couple more minutes hand in hand, before maggies eyes peaked open and spotted the time. "malakai we really have to go." she said lowly.

"ugh, fine." he rolled over, kissing her forhead before jumping off of the bed and walking towards the bathroom.

"you'll be thanking me when you're not late!" she exclaimed as he waltzed out the room in a strop.

❦❦❦

𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐢

malakai was in the boys changing rooms when dusty, spider and ant were interrogating him on where he was last night.

"dude, you were meant to play fifa with us last night where'd you go?" dusty inquired, placing a hand on malakais shoulder.

"uh, just-" malakai was cut off, barely able to speak.

"he was with a chic. i just know it." spider teased him, throwing his jersey on over his head.

malakai leaned his head against the wall, knowing he was about to get an earful.

"who was it? who was the lucky lady?" ant smirked, nudging his shoulder in a teasing manner.

malakai contemplated on what to say, feeling extremely under presser from the conversation. "i cant say." malakai uttered, watching as the boys grew excited knowing they were right.

"i fucking knew it." the three boys cackled, slapping him with their jerseys.

"why cant you say? is it some mystery girl? do we know her?" dusty pushed, inching closer to malakai so that he would spill.

malakai looked down in his lap, thinking for a second knowing he had to be very careful with his reply.

"it was no one dude. honestly just leave it." malakai chuckled.

"come on! did you do doggy? missionary? cowgirl?" ant teased, grabbing dustys legs and hoisting them up to resemble his imagination of how malakais night panned out.