Nagito

Nagito x Male Reader
Killing AU
———

I've been staring at the ceiling for the past hour.

But how could I not?

Byakuya and Teruteru are both dead. Sure Byakuya could be a bit of a priss and Teruteru was very much a pervert, but the island seems so much more empty without them. I'm not sure how I could get through this.

But still one person continued to linger in my mind. After the show they displayed during the first trial how could I not think about them.

I check the time on my watch and notice it says '2:03'.

'Crap, I'm late to giving him his lunch,' I thought to myself as I quickly scurried out of my hotel room and jogged over to the restaurant. Mahiru gave me his plate of food which was surprisingly neat for someone that everyone hates.

"Be careful y/n!," Mahiru says to me as I walk off. I wasn't sure as to why I was agreeing to give Nagito his lunch, but something in side of me was ecstatic, hoping I could strike up a conversation with Nagito.

People make Nagito seem like a villain, but I truly believe in his morals. He was doing what he had to in order to escape the island, all in the name of hope.

I opened the door to the small house next to the restaurant and made my way to the dining haul. I heard that Nagito was "trapped" in here, but I sure was not expecting him to look like this. As I opened the door I noticed how Nagito was tied up and was wiggling on the floor.

"What the?!" I yelped out, making Nagito turn his head towards me.

"Ah y/n! You're here to serve me my lunch, I must say I was tired of Mahiru." He said with a smile on his face, almost as if he didn't understand the situation he was in.

Suddenly I started to feel more nervous as I walked towards him, I mean sure he seemed crazy but I'm sure he had his reasons. I think Nagito could notice my anticipation because he spoke up again.

"You really have no reason to worry, I've been immobilized so I really can't do anything." He sighed, sounding desperate. "and I'm not sure on how I'm going to be able to eat this without my hands, if only there was someone who could help."

He continued to look to the ground.

'Someone who could help.' I rolled my eyes.

Of course I knew he meant me.. but feeding him..? I wasn't too sure on that. Nevertheless I walked towards him and placed the food down in front of him. His eyes looked tired but they were still brimming with false hope.

"So what's it going to be? Are you going to feed me, I understand if you wouldn't want to feed someone as pathetic as I am. But I really am hungry." He said trying to roll around.

My eye twitched as I gradually sat down next to him, sighing as I did so. Now's the chance to strike up a conversation. I opened my mouth just to shut it, I couldn't think of anything to say.

I grabbed a spoon full off the plate and allowed Nagito to open his mouth so I could put it in. (I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING STOP.)

As I prepared his next bite, Nagito spoke up, "Y/n, why did you volunteer to bring me my food, or I shouldn't assume.. you were probably forced into it against you're own will."

I was annoyed at how he always berated himself but what ever, "No, I chose to drop off the food. I.." I trailed off, not sure I wanted to let him know my true intentions of coming here.

He looked confused as he noticed I cut myself off. I'm sure he was trying to signal to me to continue but his body language was just him wiggling around.