Kokichi

Kokichi x Tired, SHORT male reader.

Killing AU
———
Another sleepless night.

An exausted yawn escape my mouth as I slowly got up from my bed.

I wasn't able to get much sleep recently, but how could I? Kirumi was just executed and whenever I close my eyes I can still see her falling from that long tunnel.

I tried to shake off the disturbing feeling and walked out of my room. I knew everyone was going to meet in the dining hall, so I suppose I should go aswell.

As I walked in, I took notice of everyone's faces. Everyone had a solemn look on their face, they must all realize this killing game is officially real. Everyone but one.

"Ah! Y/n, you're here!" Kokichi yelped out as he popped right in front of me.

I let out a small yawn, "Kokichi.. you don't sound dissapointed at all."

He rested his arms behind his head with a wide smile on his face, "Why would I be? Kirumi murdered someone and got what she deserved."

"Kokichi, don't be so insensitive." Shuichi said to us, overhearing our conversation.

"Booo, anyways y/n, you seem awfully nervous. Is it because of the execution or am I just that attractive?" Kokichi smirked.

I yawned again and rubbed my eyes. I could not deal with Kokichi's flirting today.

"Yeah, I guess you are pretty attractive." I retorted.

"That- wait huh?" Kokichi cut himself off by putting his hands up.

I smiled as I understood that I was breaking through Kokichi's facade.

"You heard me, I think you're hot." I let out another yawn while stretching my arms.

Kokichi stared at me blankly before scooping me up, bridal style.

"What- Kokichi?!" I said confused on what he was doing.

He continued to carry me into the hallway, heading towards what I would guess, was my room.

"You need more sleep, I don't like this tired version of you." He said, his face now more stern.

I let out a quiet giggle as I looked at Kokichi's face. He was actually prettier than I thought, he had long eyelashes, sparkly purple eyes, and his skin looked so soft.. so squishy.

"Squissshhh," I said as I poked his cheek.

Kokichi stopped in his stance and looked down at me with a bewildered look on his face. "

"What. Was. That?"

I closed my eyes ignoring his question as he started speeding back up to my room. Before I realized, I was being placed down onto my bed. He was surprisingly gentle, I thought he was going to toss me on the bed.

"Hhh.. Kokichi.." I stirred, sitting up from my bed. "Dont't go."

He leaned foreward and put his face close to mine, "Why not? 'Fraid you'll miss me?"

"No...! I-" I cut myself off, unsure of what to say. God that damn Kokichi.

"Pffft yeah right, why don't you just go to sleep short stuff." Kokichi said snickering as he walked off.

"You really can't be talking." I blurted out.

Kokichi turned around with.. an upset look on his face? Oh no, did I strike a chord? Is he going to be mad at you.

I stood up from the bed to assert dominance or just to show I wasn't scared.

He slowly walked up to me standing approximately half a foot away.

"That's true, but you're still shorter than me." He said articulating his back foreward with every word.

That's Kokichi's familiar cocky tone.

His face was now two inches away from mine, I could feel my face heating up and my heart was pounding even faster.

"Y/n.. can I kiss you..?" Kokichi asked letting out a breath he was holding in.

I unknowingly nodded in response as I felt his hand rest against my cheek. He slowly moved in and the moment are lips met, I could feel the heat on my cheeks rising to my ears. I was sure I looked bright red by now but how could I not be.

I would never admit it, but I always felt something with Kokichi.

He pulled away and stared at my glossy eyes.

"I love you."

'What? Did I hear that right? Mr. Supreme Leader likes me? Nono loves me?'

I smiled back at him, "I love you too Kokichi."

He pulled away and took his hands off my face. "That's why you need to sleep, I hate when other people lie." He looked down and held onto his arm before he was about to exit the room.

'Lie? Hate?'

He hates people who lie.. ironic.

Nevertheless I walked up to him and grabbed his shoulder to prevent him from leaving.

"Kokichi, I'm not lying."

"Yeah right y/n, you don't have to pity me." He scoffed.

"Kokichi!!!" I yelped out. "Sure, maybe I'm REALLY tired right now, like really tired I might pass out any moment- but i'm not lying. I really like you Kokichi and when you kissed me it confirmed everything I was feeling.. I-... don't know what else to say.."

He looked at me with wide eyes and a small smile before hiding it.

"Let's put you to bed y/n." He dragged me by my hand and carefully tucked me into my (f/c) sheets. "Hmph, I'm gonna go now. Find me when you wake up y/n." He said, turning off the lamp.

I really enjoyed my relationship with Kokichi, I really didn't want him to leave. "Wait Kokichi-"

"No. I'm not going to sleep with you."

"Please-?"

"Y/n-"

"PLEASE."

...

"Fine."

I could hear shuffling in my room and I slowly felt a figure snuggle into bed next to me. I scooted closer to the body and allowed Kokichi to wrap his arms around me. Kokichi pecked my forehead and started playing with my hair.

"I'll love you forever Kokichi."

He smiled, although I couldn't see it.

"That's a promise."

and then he also died 😊🤘
sorry this one was so poop dog