Rantaro

Rantaro x Male Reader
Killing Game AU
I really hate this chapter sorry guys 😊🤘
———

"Thanks Rantaro, these look so pretty!" Kaede said while admiring her newly painted nails.

"How'd you know how to paint nails?" I asked.

Tsumugi smirks, "Obviously he used to paint his girlfriends nails."

Rantaro chuckles as he rubs his arm, "Haha.. nothing like that. Ive never had one before."

I was shocked hearing that, Rantaro was a goodlooking man and for him to not have a girlfriend was something new.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as Kaede spoke up, gaining my attention.

"Y/n, you should get your nails painted too!" She said.

I looked at her and then Rantaro, they both seemed eager. "Oh, well I'm not sure.. isn't painting your nails for girls..?"

"That's stupid, you can totally paint your nails as a guy. You can go for something more basic, like your favorite color..?" She responded with a smile on her face.

She got up and pushed me onto the chair across from Rantaro.

He smiled at me and my heart skipped a beat, he truly was pure.

"W-well I guess.. that's alright..." I said, caught off guard by his smile.

"Alright what color then? (F/C) right, your favorite color?" He said as he was grabbing his (F/C) nail polish.

He even knew my favorite color.

I nodded as he opened the nail polish bottle and carefully painted my nails. I've never gotten my nails done before so we were only going to do one of my hands.

Rantaro would occasionally grab my hand to move it around to his liking. I wasn't sure why, but I always enjoyed spending time with Rantaro. By now, Kaede left with Shuichi and Tsumugi, and it was just me and him.

I watched his face as he painted my nails, he was so focused, he really didn't want to mess up. I think I would've fainted right then and there if he hadn't spoken up.

"I'm done y/n, what do you think?" he asked.

I looked down at my freshly painted nails and they were really good. I thought he would've messed up and painted my fingers on accident but maybe it isn't as hard as I thought.

"Y/n?" He asked with a faint chuckle.

"Oh sorry, yeah they look really good. Thank you." I said as I got up from my seat.

I heard shuffling as I watched Rantaro get up and grab his stuff, "should we go now ?"

I looked at the standing figure in front of me as I nodded and led the way.

We made it to the dining hall, where we had to ignore the obnoxious Kokichi and the annoying Tenko arguing over male and female supremacy

I sat down at the table as Rantaro followed.

"You know Rantaro, what do you think will happen when the timer goes off and no one dies..?" I asked him.

Rantaro looked down, clearly upset, "I'm not sure y/n.. but I'll make sure that doesn't happen. I'll make sure we can all make it out alive. And then we can go to that bakery you were telling me about."

"Right.." I fidgeted with my thumbs.

Rantaro was just so sweet, I was upset knowing what would be happening soon. After all, I really like Rantaro and I'd like to think he likes me too.