19.🍁

urtotwriter

.

Hello dear reader 😘 😘

.

Next chapter after 275 views and 50 votes..

.

Next part of "Burning Hearts" updated, check it out and don't forget to leave your reviews.
.
.

Kindly share your thoughts,

.

Let's get started

.

Happy reading. 🍁🍁

++++++-++++++-+++++++-

"Mr. Jeon what are you doing." An angry voice full of irritation bloomed in jungkook's ears.

Getting stunned the file fell from his hand ,he turned around and saw seojoon glaring at him.

" Mr. Jeon why are you messing with my personal stuff and who allowed you inside the cabin in my absence."

"Sir mr. Jeon was a bit early so I let him wait Inside the cabin." Eunwoo who came back with a green tea replied.

It was the truth he was the one to invite jungkook inside.

This enraged seojoon more." Who gave you the right to invite anyone." He rebuked eunwoo.

" Mr. Park these files were lying on the floor and I was just placing them back in this bag. I apologise if I intervened your privacy." He bowed in front of seojoon as it was actually unethical to go through someone's bag.

" it's ok mr. Jeon and you eunwoo ,next time be cautious. Now you can go." Seojoon asked eunwoo to leave from their.

Seojoon was not a fool, he knew what jungkook was doing. He also knows who jungkook was. Yesterday when he saw jungkook with dr. hoseok he felt him quite familiar, like he has already know jungkook from somewhere.

Later he got reminded him as taehyung's ex husband, when he saw taehyung staring at a photo in his phone. it was taehyung and jungkook's wedding photo.

"Take a seat mr. Jeon." He himself took a seat opposite to jungkook.

"What is wrong with taehyung." Jungkook was not in the mood to beat around the bush..

" you are here to talk about mrs. Jeon. Mr. Kim is none of your concern ." Seojoon replied without any hesitation.

Jungkook ignored his comment completely and said.

" I have read his file, if you won't tell me , I will ask his family." Jungkook was ready to leave when he heard seojoon calling his name.

" Mr. Jeon i know you are mr. Kims husband, I mean ex-husband."

Jungkook was sure he never met seojoon before than how he knows.

"Jungkook sat back on the chair. His eyes were filled with questions,he decide to ask one by one.

" How do you know me.?"

" I am taehyungie's friend,we know each other from more than seven years." He replied honestly. Now cat was out of the box and their is no need to hide the truth.