17.🍁

urtotwriter

.

Hello dear reader 😘 😘

.

Next chapter after 250 views and 50 votes..

.

Next part of "Burning Hearts" updated, check it out and don't forget to leave your reviews.
.
.

Kindly share your thoughts,

.

Let's get started

.

Happy reading. 🍁🍁

++++++-++++++-+++++++-+

"Taehyung"

Jungkook was staring at his ex-husband without blinking, their was a hurricane of various emotions inside his innocent heart.

Than he saw another familiar figure approaching taehyung.

Dr. Park seo Joon , the doctor jungkook met in hoseok's cabin.

" can it be taehyung, they were talking about. Or someone else with firstname kim." His mind was jumbled with thoughts.

" it could be a coincidence, maybe taehyung is here with someone else, friend or family. No one other than a close family is allowed to stay here." He was questioning and answering himself at the same time.

He saw seojoon was telling something to taehyung,but he was just staring at the night sky. He looked so peaceful, Jungkook has seen taehyung frowning, shouting and even smiling but never saw him peaceful in his wake.

His eyes were trained on them, he pulled out his phone and dialed Jimin's number. In this one year he never called him however only jimin has his contact number.

"Hello, jimin hyung." His voice filled with nervousness.

"Kook, is that you.? Are you ok. I missed you so much. Why didn't you called me even for once." Jimin shot number of questions in one breath.

" Hyung , i - i.." kook doesn't know which question to answer first.

" it's ok , kook. I can understand. How are you now." Jimin felt his uneasiness and try to soothe the younger

" I am fine hyung. I am in korea." He decided to let his hyung know.

" when did you came back . I am coming to meet you ." He once again started firing questions.

" I am not in my apartment hyung I am in Amas medical centre. My grandmother is admitted here."

" Is she fine. Don't worry. I will be their tomorrow." Kook felt fortunate that even after a year jimin has not changed a bit.

"No no hyung, she is fine. No need to come here. I will come tom meet you soon."

"Hyung , actually,, I want to ask ....." Hesitation clearly evident in his voice.

"About taehyung'."  Jimin answered.

"Hmmm.." kook felt lost of words, a sob was choking his throat.

"He is fine." Jimin knew how much the younger loves his soulmate and it's not easy to forget your first love.