24🍁

urtotwriter

.

Hello dear readers 😘 😘

.

Next chapter after 300+ views and 10 + comments.

.

Kindly share your thoughts,

.

Happy reading. 🍁🍁

             ++++++-++++++-+++++++-

Jumping in the water turned out to be a not so smart idea. As soon as taehyung's body temperature decreased the device in his chest started freezing as well.

He felt it difficult to keep his eyes open, he saw his love struggling under the water. His feeble body gave up, with emotionless eyes he saw his loves eyes rolling back in his head.

He never felt this much weak and helpless in his whole life,. To his fortune minji pulled him up on the water with herself and yoongi saved his husband.

He was not in the condition to follow his husband to the hospital, he saw paramedics taking jungkook along with them .

His heart was crying. everyone including his love thought he saved minji and gave her priority over his husband, while minji was the one who saved taehyung.

On the surface it seemed taehyung grabbed her and saved her but the reality was completely opposite, minji was the one who knowingly or unknowingly saved taehyung from an Untimely death.

While his body became numb and swept towards other side minji took his hands and they swam upwards. Minji was perfectly fine . She stayed by taehyung's side.

Taehyung was fuming in anger as to why minji pushed his husband in the sea, jungkook can't swim , nad he could have drown to death . He decided to deal with minji later

Right now He was having difficulty in breathing but he endured the pain until his husband was taken to the nearest hospital,. When he was sure that no one from his family is around only than he seek medical help as pain in his chest was unbearable. At that time minji partially came to know about taehyungs' condition.

For the next few days when everyone was thinking taehyung doesn't care about his husband's wellbeing at that time he himself was admitted in a different hospital. Doctor rebuked him for being careless instead of being aware about his health conditions.

His expression was cold and gaze heavy, he was in mood to hear the doctor scolding him like some five year old kid, he completely disregarded the doctor.

For him , life of his bubbles was nuch more precious than his own. He is doing all this drama for the sake of his family and jungkook

Taehyung made sure to check on his love through doctors. He gave a call to jungkook's doctor every 30 mins.

The defeated look in his loves eyes was haunting him, he chuckled bitterly when he realised that his love, his bubbles , his husband has finally gave up.

He felt a different kind of pain in his heart realising he finally succeeded in  winning his husband's hate. His closed eyes were flowing with tears of  guilt.