21🍁

urtotwriter

.

Hello dear readers 😘 😘

.

Next chapter after 275+ views and 10 + comments.

.

   last part of "love me again" already updated, check it out and don't forget to leave your reviews.

.
.

Kindly share your thoughts,

.

Let's get started

.

Happy reading. 🍁🍁

++++++-++++++-+++++++-+

For taehyung when he saved the boy from drowning, he couldn't save himself from drowning in the galaxy of doe eyes. He saw him many times in business parties, but never had the courage to go and initiate a talk . He was a little shy when it comes to his crush.

He always observed his crush looking around with his big doe eyes that screamed innocence. He knew he was doomed in love.

However he never approached his crush because first he was a coward and second his crush was too young and they both were busy in studying and their careers.

he Don't have time for a proper relationship. He is scared to destroy his chance to be with his crush. He was ready to wait till they both can shoulder the responsibility of a relationship.

In his heart he knew , his crush also likes him. The glimmer in his eyes and pink tint on his cheeks were the evidence of his crushes feelings...

Don't forget..

Life is not a bed of roses , it's a road full of thorns and bumps ,only patient travellers can reach their destination..

With the thought of being patient and persistent towards his dream, taehyung was giving his 100 percent to his internship, finally after two months in internship they were given seven days holiday. Taehyung wanted to visit his family and and maybe stalk a little his bambi.

However hyunsik's birthday was that weekend and he invited his close friends to a cruise party,. Taehyung reluctantly agreed , he was missing his family and Bubbles but he have to wait a little longer to meet them.

On the day of party, he joined hunsik and his other friends. Hyunsik's brother seojoon who was a doctor, took a special liking towards taehyung,. Taehyung also felt comfortable with him, seojoon reminded him of his namjoon hyung.

Everything was fine, party was on a big cruise. Taehyung enjoyed a lot, he met many people, danced and drank a little, his alcohol tolerance was very low, soon  he became tipsy.

He excused himself and came up at the deck ,it was almost midnight, sky was full of stars. He smiled seeing the beautiful sky, they resembles the eyes of a certain boy whose eyes were as shining as the night sky. His thoughts got interrupted when he heard a plee for help.