23🍁

urtotwriter

.

Hello dear readers 😘 😘

.

Next chapter after 300+ views and 10 + comments.

.
.

Kindly share your thoughts,

.

Let's get started

.

Happy reading. 🍁🍁

++++++-++++++-+++++++-+

Sr. Mr. Kim was an old player he made a will and forced taehyung to marry his bunny otherwise he will donate the whole Kim companies shares to an orphanage.

Taehyung doesn't care about the money, but this company was his father and grandfathers' dream. It was inevitable for a company to work if it was given to command by an incapable CEO.

Till then He decided to agree with his grandfather's wish and find a capable person to take care of Kim company in his absence.

Thousands of people work in Kim companies, their family and life are dependent on their company. Taehyung can't snatch away the possibility of a good future from their children.

Taehyung asked hyungsik's help to manage the company as his health doesn't allow him to take more than necessary stress.

They started working together and trained hyungsik to become the ceo of Kim company . if in any case something happened to taehyung, hyungsik will take charge of their company.

Taehyung reluctantly agreed for marriage, it would have been the happiest day of his life , if the fear of death was not looming over him.

He doesn't wants to die, he wanted nothing more than to leave a long peaceful life with his love. Heavens work in mysterious ways, the boy he wanted to confess too badly was soon going to be his husband. Rather then confessing he has to hide his true feelings behind the facade of dislike.

The shadow of uncertainty made him pretend to be cold towards his love. Only heavens knows how he controlled himself from smiling ears to ears the day he got married. He always imagined to got married with his bubbles, however in his imagination the situations were different.

In reality he pretended to be indifferent but inside he was on the verge of panic , he was afraid that his bubbles would see through his fake demeanor. The thought of his love seeing his soul made him uneasy. He would prefer dying then seeing sympathy in his bubbles doe eyes.

For the first one week of marriage taehyung couldn't help but being selfish he bask in the warmth radiating from his husband. They stayed like any other normal arrange married couple

Husband, this word felt like honey on his tongue. He wanted to kiss his bubbles pink petals so badly, he wished to pour all his love on his bubbles. however he came back to his senses when he realised the heart eyes jungkook have towards him, he saw jungkook adoring him like taehyung is the one who has hung stars and moon in the sky..