35🍁

urtotwriter

.

Hello readers

.

Next chapter after 350+ views and 50 votes..

++++++-++++++-+++++++

jungkook himself was dying to teach those f*uckers a lesson who pushed his love in this condition. Only if those boys didn't injured taehyung their life would have been different..

their was no meaning, crying over spilled milk . He stealth his resolve to accompany jimin in his plan,, doesn't matter how stupid that plan sounds he won't back out..

As per there plan,,
Hana and mingyu went back to America first,, instead of reporting to their job,, they started stalking the three boys , David, Eric and John..
It was not too much difficult to follow them.

after two days,, Jimin offered to take jungkook for a small vacation so that his mind could divert.
He booked their tickets to Japan for seven days.

Namjin could clearly see how Jungkook was getting depressed day by day.. they knew jungkook needs distraction, nowadays he would spend most of his time in hospital Or in his bedroom.

Jin was not as naive as his husband,, he knew their was something cooking in their mind,, none of them was one of those people to go on a vacation when their loved ones is recovering in a hospital, he decided to confront them before that can cause a chaos.

Jungkook went to see taehyung at night,, next day he had an early morning flight to Japan . He was wearing the medical shrub along with cap ,gloves and mask..

He entered the isolation room , and saw taehyung was unconscious,, his body much weaker than before .. he was on iv drip 24/7 and is not given anything to eat or drink. His body was adjusting as per the new organs.

He kept one of his gloves hand on taehyung's chest to feel his beating heart . " Now you are even more precious for me, hyung. I am going America for some days. Wait for me . Ok. I will go and come back soon. Someone needs to pay for their actions.. he softly carressd his face. He wanted to touch him, feel his honey skin without the restriction of the glove ,, however he knew better..

He heard a knock on the door,, he slowly stood up , gazed at his peacefully sleeping face and turned around to leave the room.

Outside the room seojoon was waiting for him.
" Jungkook, taehyung has given thus for you." He handed the envelope with taehyung's letter in his hands.

" He wrote it that day before his surgery,, he was clearly agitated.. he was unaware about the emergency surgery.." jungkook glanced at him inquisitively . " What's inside it ."

"I don't know what is in it.. I have a rough idea, he poured his heart out for you thinking, he won't survive for long.."

Jungkook nodded and left without another word. All the way to jimin's place his hands were trembling,, he wanted nothing more than to open the letter and read his ex husbands feelings,,

but at the same time he was scared to imagine the pain taehyung was going through,, what if jungkook was not strong enough,, what if he went weak.. he can't do this,, not right now..

He kept the unopened envelope in his cupboard and went to bed, he will read this letter only after making those boys pay for their deeds.. he couldn't sleep the whole night, his hands were itching to tear the envelope and feel every word with his eyes,,