14. None of Your Business

She couldn't sleep,Heck she couldn't even breathe properly knowing, her husband who just blankly threatened regarding the murder of her senior, is inside the bathroom

She couldn't sleep,
Heck she couldn't even breathe properly knowing, her husband who just blankly threatened regarding the murder of her senior, is inside the bathroom.
And Prity is trying so hard to sleep, so that she wouldn't be able to face that monster.

But no, it's not possible, not when the thought of her husband being a possible killer is hitting her.

What if she'll disobey someday and he would kill her.

Goosebumps rise all over her skin. She clutched the duvet tightly and snuggled inside it, curling herself.

When Rayan entered the room, he just passed a blank look towards her, evidently he was upset. His eyes would always shine whenever he would look at her but not at that moment when he went towards the bathroom.

Prity noticed everything, with the man she's living with of course she has to know about him.

But how come she observed the lil bit of reactions from him.
Even twitching of facial muscles....

She doesn't want to get attach to the man who ruined everything.

She felt a dip on the bed beside her and audibly gulped.

When did he came outside??

Her husband is swift, no doubt in that. A quality of perfect predator, that's really who he is, a predator.

And Prity is his prey....his best ever sin, he committed.

"You like that boy?

His voice was dark and deep, a malicious intention hiding beneath. It came as a slow whisper but it was deep enough to penetrate all her senses.

Prity took a long breath.

Why keeping quiet like a coward? Let's confront it....

She slowly pulled away the duvet from her face and tried to blink her eyes. The room was lit dimly and she could only guess his huge frame sitting close to her.

She furrowed her brows to look closely only to gasp at the sight.

When Rayan leaned closer to her, the darkness vanished and his face came closer. She could see clearly how beastly he was looking, ready to kill anyone.

Soon she realised, Rayan wasn't wearing his usual black vest, tattoos scattered all over his body and the droolworthy abs almost made Prity weak on her knees. He did came closer to her many times, even in their first encounter but this was far beyond than that since Rayan might be not in his calm senses.

She carefully looked into his eyes only to find fury and hint of hurt in them, otherwise she noticed his pair of hazel orbs admiring her every second.

Does she really holds a kind of power on this bulky man?

Prity clutched the duvet tightly controlling the urge to lift her palms and trace all over his chest.

"I've asked you something? Do you like him?