21. The Secrets

Okay, that wasn't expected

Asher Williams will be standing in front of Rayan's castle and will ask the maids himself to welcome Rayan's wife.

The man who once warned Rayan to never get attached to a woman except for fvcking whores, which Rayan never did. He just hated the presence of any person near him let alone touch his d*ck.
Now he's completely, exclusively, officially, reserved for his wife.

Rayan observed the way his boss was ordering his maids and head butler to prepare the things needed to welcome an Indian bride in their new home.

It didn't take much time since Kai was the one who instructed them.

Kai hated his boss, he somehow blamed him for keeping Rayan distant from people and trained him to become a beast.
All thanks to God who already had plans for Rayan and Prity.

"Your wife is really gorgeous, I must say".

Asher spoke in his thick accent making Prity more conscious against the old man.

Rayan was protectively holding her, reminding her that she's safe.
Still she didn't expect to meet such cruel looking man without an ounce of excitement in his face welcoming her.

Rayan holds blank expression too but it never seemed cruel to her or maybe because he's her husband.

"Thank you boss".

Rayan replied with gritted teeth.
Prity frowned as they didn't exchange much words later.

She flinched when the oldie suddenly extended his hand towards her.

"Nice to meet you, Miss Prity----

"Mrs Prity".

Rayan cut off Asher who was slyly eyeing his wife.
And to the disappointment, it suddenly hit him, she has to use her own last name because he doesn't have one, he was nameless and orphan, sheltered by Asher, his identity was popular amongst the Mafias but not to the world.

Asher smirked knowing what Rayan might be thinking.

"Nice to meet you too Mr boss".

Prity replied and the next moment Kai bursted out laughing. Even Rayan felt hard to control the chuckle.

Prity bit her lips...did she committed any mistake?

Rayan had called him boss, so yeah Prity presumed it would be his name.

Asher clenched his jaw feeling humiliated by the tiny woman.

According to him, she doesn't even deserve to live here and dared to insult him.

"You've got a fiesty wife Rayan".

Asher seethed glaring at Prity who ducked her head down feeling intimidated.