The Return of Mr Morris // Part One

It had been around a month since Jonny and Violet's date, the two turning Saturday evenings into their nights together.

Due to Val's constant questioning about where she was going on those nights and why she wasn't coming home, Violet told her that she was going on dates with a guy name Thomas.

Violet was happy she was able to speak to her mum about her and Jonny's dates without having to deal with the over-excitement that it was with Jonny.

She was ecstatic to be going round the Goodman's for dinner tonight, she'd had to miss last weeks because she was ill. Jonny kept her updated though, as did her mum after she found Martin smashing a car window.

Violet was trying to sleep off her illness when him and the boys were outside, something she was mad about as it sounded hilarious.

The Saturday after Jonny has taken her back to his place and cooked them dinner, the two watching whatever films they could find throughout the night.

'Here x'

Jonny messaged Violet, the girl quickly rushing to get a jacket as she messaged him back.

"Hi." She grinned, getting in the back of Adam's car with Jonny.

"Hello dolly." Nelly smiled, turning around in her chair to look at the girl, "Do you like my hair?"

"It's lovely Nelly." Violet smiled back as Adam and Jonny rolled their eyes.

Violet giggled slightly at their reactions, it definitely wasn't the first time Nelly had mentioned her hair, this was proven as for the entirety of the drive to the house, that was all she spoke about.

"Are you alright Grandma?" Jonny asked, opening the car door for Nelly.

Violet got out the car, walking round to where the rest were stood as Nelly handed the flowers she was holding over to Jonny.

"Thank you, dolly. Yes, they certainly gave it a good style."

"Please keep talking about your hair." Adam muttered.

"Until we die." Jonny added, following Adam to the front door.

"I must admit, I do like a curl." Nelly continued.

"I've just died." Violet whispered, rolling her eyes.

"To be honest, Andre is so good with his hands, I let him do whatever he wants to me."

"And that's why she's now pregnant." Jonny spoke lowly so only Adam and Violet could here, both stifling chuckles at his comment.

"What?" Nelly asked, frowning at the three.

"We're home now, Grandma." Adam said as Jonny rung the doorbell.

The four stood in silence as a shirtless Martin opened the door, too busy staring at his calculator to notice them.

"Hello?" Adam said widening his eyes at his dad as he finally caught his attention.

"Oh, hello, bambinos." He responded, looking at the four before returning back to his calculator, not moving out the way of the door.

Jonny rolled his eyes, taking Violet's hand as he ducked under his dad's arm and into the house, the girl and Adam following suit.

"Hello, Martin." Nelly greeted, tottering into the hall as the man finally moved his arm.

She went to give him a kiss on the cheek but stumbled forward as he stayed upright, falling right into his chest.

She stumbled back, her face screwed up in disgust as Martin took his arm over her head to shut the door. She squeezed through the three in the doorway, Martin following as he continued muttering calculations under his breath, leaving the four in the hall.