Chapter 2

SABA

Coming out of Sir's cabin I shook my head in disbelief "What happened?"
Diya asked. "You won't believe what I heard just now. Miss Saba,I'm glad to see that you are improving good work keep it up. This is what he said. Wallahi I can't believe my ears."
"Wow I think his mood is quite good today"Diya said"No,no I think someone has bewitched him. What do you think Zaid? "I asked Zaid in serious tone"I think you are correct"he said while nodding."I just can't with both of you. Saba you are so dramatic some times. Cut the crap , now both of you will give me treat"Diya said "Okay but first let's go to our work or else Sir will give us a good treat"we all nodded and went back to our respective wards to check the patients.
The day passed as usual, checking patients, making reports and submitting it to Shahzeb Sir.
It was already 10:15pm we all were done for today.We were about to leave then out of blue a nurse came running towards us"Doctor,patient in ward no. 10 is getting out of our control". "What?Okay we are going to check inform Shahzeb Sir"I said and headed towards ward no. 10 Diya and Zaid were also with me. The patient was having a panic attack and it was very severe. The situation was really out of control . Just then Sir came and after struggling for more than 30 minutes we managed to control the patient. "How the situation became so worse? " Sir inquired "I don't know Sir ,the patient was alright since morning "Zaid said.  "We will discuss about it tomorrow, go home it's already late"Sir said and we all nodded. "How will you go? " Diya asked "Don't worry I'll book a cab. Go home. Bye bye. "

10 minutes later

From past 10 minutes I'm trying to book a cab but the app is not working "Ya Allah what to do now it's  already 11:30 . I can't even get a public transport". Just then my phone rang and seeing the caller ID I knew what's coming next to me
On call
Me: Assalam waliakum  Papa
Papa:where are you? Why didn't you came yet?
Me:It was an emergency Papa that's why I got late.
Papa:Banhane mt banao. Itni gair zimmedaar kaise ho skti ho tm?
(Don't make excuses. How could you be so irresponsible ?)
Me:Im coming
Saying this I cut the call. I don't have the energy to fight with him now.
"He could have asked whether I'm fine or not. Why he is like this? " tears rolled down my eyes but I wiped it off. Then suddenly I heard someone voice "Miss Saba? "I turned and saw it was him"Sir?What are you doing here? ""I should be asking you this. What are you doing here?  You should have reached your home till now."he asked. "From past 15 minutes I'm trying to book a cab but the app isn't working."I said "Then you should have asked your friends to help you."he said
"I don't want to bother them"I replied.
"You are unbelievable. Come inside my car I'll drop you and I'm not asking you I'm telling you that I'll drop you home. It's already late."
"Allah how did he know I was going to reject him"I thought. He reached his car and opened the door for me signalling me to get inside having no other option I went towards him and sat inside his car. He also came "Tell me your address " with that he started the engine. I told him the address "Mujhe nh pata tha  aap apni personal life mein itni carelessness hain. Apna nh to apne parents k  bare m soch liya kre. "I just chuckled after hearing him.
(I didn't know you are so careless in your personal life. If not about yourself think about your parents)

It took him 15 minutes to reach my home . I opened the seatbelt and got off from his car "Thank You" I said
"Don't thank me thank Allah that he sent me in right time and next time be careful. Allah Hafiz. "
"Allah Hafiz" with that he left .

Love from JIMI❤