Chapter 5

SABA

After all discussion we all had our lunch, the whole time I was sitting quite there's so much going on inside my head, I wanted to scream, to shout at my father but there I was totally helpless.
It's around 5pm so my soon to be in laws decided to go "I am really happy that all things went well, Mr. Shadab take care of Saba she is not your daughter now, she's now my daughter -in-law"Mrs.Niyaaz said "See you soon my child"saying this she hugged me. We bid our goodbyes and they left.

Soon as they left I turned towards my parents"So this is what you planned?"I questioned. "What are you trying to say? I can't get it"papa asked
"You don't get it really? First you said they are just coming to meet me but now they want me to get married next week and you haven't even talked about my internship that whether they'll allow me do my internship or not.Why have you done this Papa?"I almost shouting at him "I also didn't have an idea that they will fix the marriage this early but Saba they are really good"Papa said "They are good or not I don't know but I know one thing that you have agreed to their proposal, right?"

"There was no reason to reject them what's the problem in getting married next week"this was my mother "I am not talking to you so please stay out of it"I barked"This is not the way to talk to your mother "this time Papa shouted at me "You only care about her am I nothing to you? First,you were against my dream of becoming a psychiatrist.After that you told me that you'll give me only 2 chances to clear the entrance test if I failed to do so I have to give up on my dream but I cleared it after doing so many struggle I'm here so close to accomplish my dream but now you have done this. Does my dreams are nothing to you? My happiness doesn't matter for you? "Papa went silent after few minutes he spoke "You are just over thinking why he'll stop you from becoming a doctor when he himself is a doctor"Papa said "What if he does then what will I do?"I questioned again.
"Is your dream is the only reason that you don't want to marry or there is something else huh? We already agreed for this marriage why can't you accept it?" my mother said "I got it,I'm nothing less than a burden to you" I paused "Fine then, I'll take the burden off your shoulders 2 words right? I have to say just 2 words I'll say it then but remember one thing if the situation gets worst you will be the only person to blame"saying this I ran towards my room and shut the door with a thud. I fell on my knees clutching my chest because it's hurting so much like someone has stabbed it "I trust you Allah I trust your plans but it hurts it really hurts ya Allah please take away this pain I can't bear it". The next day I went to hospital without saying anything because I don't want any arguments now.

THE WEDDING DAY

And here I am sitting in the wedding hall it's not like I never wanted to marry anyone,every girl has a dream about what kind of marriage they want,what qualities they want in their life partners

And here I am sitting in the wedding hall it's not like I never wanted to marry anyone,every girl has a dream about what kind of marriage they want,what qualities they want in their life partners. Every girl want to have her dream wedding with the person she loves but I am so unlucky in all this. I don't even know with whom I'm getting married.

It was a private wedding so only few people were invited, only close relatives and friends. Everything was very simple and elegant even my dress is not that heavy. I was wearing white garara which has stonework on it with maroon dupatta,the jwelleries were also of the same colour (you can see the picture above)it was really pretty.

It was almost the time of nikkah, my heart was beating very fast I know from this particular moment my life is going to be upside down. The ceremony has started, the milkshake register was kept in front of me.
I felt a pang in my heart ,I felt like everything stopped for a moment then out of blue I heard a voice
Kya apko yeh nikkah qubool hai?
(do you agree with this marriage?)
QUBOOL HAI.
(Yes, I agree)
My heart sank as I said those words, then I signed in the nikkah register. Then they asked to the groom and the nikkah was done. Everyone stood up and hugged each other,they hugged me as well congratulating me for my wedding. I was emotionaless at that time, on one hand I was feeling a roller coaster of emotions and on the other hand I was numb, I don't know how to react right now, whether I should be happy or sad or whether I should cry or shout."Congratulations my daughter "my mother-in-law said while hugging me. "Come,let's complete other rituals,then we will take you to your home"saying this she held my hand and guided me towards the stage.

There is a ritual ,according to which the bride and groom will see each other in the mirror first then only any other person is allowed to see the them.

(like this) I was sitting opposite to my husband,there was a mirror in between us

(like this)
I was sitting opposite to my husband,
there was a mirror in between us. "First, the groom will see the mirror then the bride "my mother -in-law said. As soon as my brown eyes met with his black orbs I got shocked,I know these orbs I have seen it. Realization hits me hard when I got to know with whom I got married
"SHAHZEB SIRR? "

Love from JIMI❤
Author's pov
Sorry for late update. My boards results just came out so I was in shock thats why I didn't updated.