Jungkook

Time went faster than expected it always feels less when I'm with her. Currently my doll is sitting on the couch and putting her leg on mine I'm just massaging her legs because. I fucked her like real devil until she can't walk. We fucked everywhere in her office. Right now she is working on her laptop it's been 4 hours since she was doing this. I know work is important but she should concentrate on me.

I insisted on helping but she refused I think something is going on in her mind she is not telling me but I don't want to disturb during her work so I'm just staring at her. She looks magnificent that green mini dress off shoulder which shows off her perfect neck and my beautiful art I'm hard again. God I can't get over her. I wish everything was always fine with us and she will be safe with me.

Her safe with me is difficult as I have many enemies ready to use anything to tear me down but I won't let a single scratch come on her but who will save her from me everytime I see her I just want to fuck her God I'm turning big. I need distraction.

"Done" She said yawning and stretching with a cute smile that mealt my heart in a second and i kissed her lips softly she didn't reacted then she kiss back wrapping her hands around my neck and sitting on my lap. It felt euphoric. Mainly it felt surreal and this is what's missing piece in my life.

"So Mr. Jeon we need to go" She said parting. I don't want to leave but we have to. "Why don't you come to my mansion" I suggested I thought she will say yes. "No I can't" She said getting up " Do you have any other work"I asked confirming. "Yeah I didn't go home for 2 days" She said keeping her things. " You can come my mansion stay there" I suggested " No I can't leave my hugsy and leo alone with others"she said looking at me.

"What" I didn't get it. " Leo and hugsy are my cats I left them alone and i can't leave them alone forever and leo is very young he is 5 months old but hugsy is old he is 14 years old he is with me all time. He is sick and he  didn't have much time left so i want to with him" She said she is looking sad i gone and hugged her she looks like she is about to cry.

"It's okay cats normally live 12 to 14 years" I assured her. "He was with me all time in Australia I found him near park he was with me all the time here also he is there when I'm sad Or happy and he found leo when I took him walk. If hugsy dies leo will be upset too" She said hugging me tightly.

"Where are they now" I asked " I asked my neighbor to take care but today he have to go somewhere so i have to go and pick them up and tomorrow I need to take hugsy to vet again " She said breaking the hug and packing things.

"Let's go and take them to your apartment tomorrow I will also come to vet with you" I suggested she just nodded and we got out of office and came to parking to car. We sat there silently and i started engine " You sleep doll I wake you up when we reach " She just hummed and slept . I know she is tired so much because she continually did work whole night. As we started moving I saw she already in deep slubmer.

She is sleeping her lips formed cute pout I saw and smile how cute she looks and almost half an hour we reached near her apartment. "Doll wake up we reached" She just moved so I thought of something and kissed her  after a minute she woke up and kissed me pulled back "did we reach" She asked lazily I replied her said yes. She took her phone and called someone that person pick up she said she is coming I didn't understand but I ignored.

"Do you want to go somewhere doll" I asked . "No it's my neighbor I called him to pick up my cats but he is out now so he asked me to come after 2 to 3 hours" She said but that he sounded weird. "Are you staying or going back" She asked "why" I asked " You said you will come to vet with me so are you gonna stay here or come back afterwards if you are staying there is parking below there"she said and showed me I just drive up to parking.

She is about to go out I stopped "so who is your neighbor" I asked unbuckling my seatbelt and pinned her to seat. She tried to get out "what" She asked confused "so who is he" I asked kissing her neck pinning her hands and I rolled back seat due to which she was shocked. "I am asking something" I asked dangerously. "He is just person who stays in front of my home we are neighbor for 4 years now he is professor in university" She said slowly "I said you doll don't talk to other guy who is not me" I said bitting her making new marks on neck and darknining old ones.

"Jungkook he is really like friend nothing else we sometimes take care of each other pets in absence that's it" She said explaining "you don't need to explain doll I believe you but you are so pretty and beautiful so I know how other guy see you so I want to protect you from that" I said going down " I'm not kid I can protect myself "she said arching her back giving me more space.

" I know you can but I want to do it because you are mine and mainly I help you because I want to and you are not using me for you work and deals if you ever want something use me I don't mind getting used by you I would love to be used by you" I said I saw her expression changing "what you mean" She asked shocking because that's going in her head and I got it. "I know you are thinking as I helped you so you get thought like you are using me but believe me doll you are not I am helping you because I want to and love to so stop overthinking and if you want you can use me for anything" I said and kissed her hard as I remove my hand she unbuckle her seatbelt pushed me to my seat and sit on my lap. I smile at her action it is turning me hard. I don't care that we are in parking I want her.

"Unbuckle my belt now" I ordered as i did she follow she unbuckle and remove my trousers and boxers and she started kissing me on my neck and marks like I did to her. I was about to take control over her again but she said something that stopped my actions "let me take control on you" She said I was dumbfounded but I said yes "so you like it wild" I said "I like you count that" She said took my belt tie around my hand "don't touch me don't stop me just enjoy" She said I just nodded. She kissing me go down "you are not taking me in your mouth" I warned her but this brat wink and me and took my whole length in her small hand and took in her mouth in a second I cursed out " Fuck doll don't stop now"I said she said licking and stated moving it was feel euphoric she unbuckle the belt in middle and took her hand and push her down till I touch her throat.

I was countinosly cursing and praising her to go more and soon I came inside her mouth panting heavily. She came up and sat on my lap but i stopped her and her sit on me while I'm inside her. She is totally out of breath and me too. She kissed me "I will start moving now" She said and started moving we both cursed at feeling she started moving slowly and steadily I was too huge to go totally inside her. I made her go all down i started touching her sensitive spot I saw her pace was slow so I took care of myself and started moving continuously hitting her sensitive spot she forgot and became moaning mess.

With a few hard thrust she came over me I didn't came I took my pace and came hard inside her . She collapsed on me breathing heavily. "Gosh it was amazing" She said and hugged me . I was already missing her "how about round 2 in backseat" I said kissed hard and move to backseat.

Thank you for reading
Please vote and comment it will mean so much to me

Next part will be posting tonight

There are three secret character which are important in story the first one will be revealed in tonight episode.... 🩷