Jungkook

It's been two days since my doll was upset because of her cat's death. We took them to the hospital The doctor insisted he was in pain so it was better to let go so he died on that day even though the other cat leo is okay but he is petite so the doctor suggested giving him up to a different family who will be present for him all time because doll works all day she rarely have time.

We found a family that decided to take him in so yesterday we gave leo to him they live across the countryside so it's too difficult to keep in contact. I suggested we take care of him together but she refuses because she understands how difficult it is for us due to work.

Currently we are in the office and she is working in her cabin I'm looking through the camera how focused she is in one hand she is sad but I convinced her that they are in a better place where she is relieved I hope she is okay. She isn't talking to me properly.

My phone rang I saw it from Lisa she called me for half a day again Lisa and mingyu are going on dates continuously this time I will refuse "hello oppa can I please leave early today" She said without hearing me " You can't this is your regular now and we have a lot of work " I said and cut call I kept phone looking at screen suddenly someone barged in.

"Oppa please let me go early" She pleaded "answer is still no" I said strictly.
"Oppa rosie never asked me for a favour but today she asked if I can spend the evening with her as she is alone" She said and I looked at her from the screen "are you making that up" I asked confirming "yeah she asked me to leave early to go shopping , dinner, movie, gaming today" She said explaining I thought of something and came up with idea "call mingyu ask him to come and I will also come with you" I said she gets excited whenever I say mingyu both are really stupid in love even mingyu also equally crazy he is tough guy and very professional has boundaries but I never see any of them with Lisa he is crazy for her act like a teenager with her.

"You just tell me time I will handle it but now go back to work and ask jin hyung to call me" I said "ohh but jin oppa is not here he left for Australia in morning he said he needs a break he may come back in 2 to 3 months" Lisa explain but I was shocked it doesn't sound like jin hyung so I asked Lisa to leave and called jin hyung he said same thing Lisa said so I called eun he also didn't know anything. Later I called mingyu to discuss what jin hyung said and I asked him about my doll plan with Lisa he agreed .

It was 1.30 I called my doll to my office she came "jungkook why you called" She said I showed my fingers to come near she came to me with small steps and sat on my lap. "How are you doing" I asked concerned it looks like she didn't slept for days "no I'm good" She said putting her head on my shoulders " Are you still in grief about your cats" I asked carefully because it might hurt her.

"No I'm okay they are in better places respectively and I look tired because of work it's been so hectic lately you only know right and today it is manageable so I decided to go shopping" She said everything nicely because genuinely understand my concern for her "if you wanted to go shopping you could have asked me I would have brought you anything you asked " I said kissing her shoulder she kissed my lips softly "it's not because I don't have something or not my closet is full with everything I need but I'm going because I need fresh air and I asked Lisa she coming with me then we are thinking of going to dinner we didn't plan but I know we are going to shopping" She said I know she doesn't need to go shopping because her closet is literally full half of her apartment is closet.

"But Lisa is going on meeting with me we will back late" I said teasingly with straight face " Really she said she will come with me" She said sadly I was controlling my smile because of that her lips formed cute pout she is looking like cupcakes I want to bite her cheek and check is they are still sweet but I control my urge but the thing she said next really pulled my last string of patience.

"It's okay you guys complete meeting I will ask joon oppa I know he never says no to me" She said my anger reached its peak "doll say his name again I will fucking kill him and fuck you in his blood" I said and kissed her harshly it was not soft at all it was meant to give her pain I bite her lower till they bleed then she started hitting me I realized she will faint if I continue but I was not in mood for mercy so backed off the next words from me shocked her "strip"

She is shocked she was about to say something I got up from chair with her kissing to stop her talking " Strip don't make me repeat otherwise consequences won't be good " As I said she didn't argue just remove her dress because she knows it won't be good to argue now. As she remove her dress she only had her lacy I make sure door is locked and remove my trousers "turn around one leg on table spread your legs wide" As I said she obeyed me and I inserted in her in one go making it so painful for me and without waiting her to adjust I started moving I fucked her mercilessly she came many times that we lost count her legs started to shake her eyes closed she closed and eyes came at same moment as me so I slowly pulled out took some tissue clean us and helped her to put on dress.

I can see she looks mad and she is in lot of pain. "Are you in pain doll" I asked "because of you I'm in pain" She shouted I just hugged her "I'm sorry doll I lost my temper on you like this I don't like you going out with him" I said but she is trying to get out from grip "I was not going either" She said I was confused and asked her what "joon oppa is not in Seoul he is in daegu because of some research work given by college he won't come back for 2 months and I was coming to your cabin earlier I heard your conversation with Lisa that you mentioning you will join us so I said it I will call joon to tease you so that you tell truth but you just hurt me" She said in one go and yelled at my face and got up now I feel bad that I hurted her.

She got up from my lap and walk I was going to her she stopped near door "you know I can tease you right" She said I was about to say something "we will be leaving to shopping at 4.00pm I know you are free I choose time according to your schedule and ask someone to bring food I will bring my laptop to work in your cabin" She said smile cunning and left I was stunned dumbfounded to understand what happened she really know how to play I said and smirk form on my face "she is going to be my death".

Thank you so much for reading📖
Sorry for giving late updates

From now on I will update on only saturday and sunday as many chapters I can I will update 3 more chapters today and tomorrow