Jungkook

It's been four fucking hours in mall we have been shopping. I brought everything my doll looked at adorably it's a headache to shop for this long but I love to spoil my doll with anything she wishes. It's been a while since I've seen her smiling like this she is looking so adorable while smiling and walking around, jumping around and the way her small eyes close when she smiles is the most peaceful thing in the world . I acted tough and okay with her when she is sad and still be there for her and my doll always smiles around people but only I could spot that sadness in her smile but today she is happy for real .

She is jumping and walking around happily but I could see she is having trouble and I'm being the reason I tried to help but she denied and ran around with Lisa like a mad person.

"Adorable.!!! " I said and chuckled I can't stop smiling at my doll cuteness I felt someone near me I saw besides I saw mingyu standing there with done face "if you love Rosie accept it . It's not wrong" He said looking back at Lisa and doll and I was done with these two always saying I love her it's just attraction and I'm obsessed with her that's it.

"Stop dreaming just because you are in love with Lisa doesn't mean everybody you know love each other " I said harshly and heard him chuckle " You know I was much more professional than you in certain things mainly with girl I have some boundaries but I feel in love with Lisa madly when I saw her in party with you for the first time I feel like I should protect her from everything and hide her away from here only with me just me and her " He said and stopped in middle "I know your love for Lisa but what's point" I asked not understanding " I don't deserve Lisa she is perfect, cute, sweet and mainly loyal but I will always try to be better man for her I saw same with you and rosie" He said I chuckled.

" I care for her, I adore her and mainly I'm obsessed with her that doesn't mean it's love " I said turning towards him "that sounds love to me" He said in challenging tone turning towards me "then it's not I doesn't have to be love always it might be admiration" I said I don't know what to describe us " Don't let your admiration ruin you guys" He said.

Lisa came and hugged mingyu from back with ice cream in her hands and mingyu who talking to me with no emotions started smiling like a fool these guys are fool then I noticed doll was not around "Lisa where is rosie" I asked concerned "oppa she gone to washroom she should have come by now" Lisa said looking worried "why did you guys go separate ways" I was trying to say it cool it come out as a roar due to which Lisa flinched because she never see me this angry.

"Cool down jk she might be in washroom and don't you talk like that to my girl" Mingyu said angrily but I don't give a fuck "let's go check" As mingyu said I started running Lisa gone inside to check no one was there I got worried I don't know why I'm getting this feeling all of sudden . We decided to split up and check I was worriedly looking everywhere.

I ordered to close down a mall and parking everything I'm getting tensed until I heard a scream it came behind me but there is no one just one close shop I wanted to go check but it is totally closed to decide to move ahead until I heard another scream it was my doll. I hear it clearly it was my doll. So I took out my gun get inside the store and saw my doll on floor with red cheeks due to crying and it looks like someone slapped her she is mess.

She came running to me I hugged her tightly and let her pass out in my arms my heart broke at sight I tried to wake up but she didn't move. "I promise doll I will kill whoever did this to you" I said and carried her out.

Thank you for reading📖