INFORMATION & Author's Notes:

I am fully aware that this story has no character description, so you don't know much about the characters and that this story has no flavour. The ending is obviously rushed in the last three chapters. Feedback is highly appreciated. Any sort of comments and feedback can help me make the next story better than the last. I know that this story is full of cliches, and you've probably guessed the ending correctly, but I still hope that you liked reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I guess it's obvious that this story was written by someone in middle school. What inspired me to write this story was an old friend I had who had recently mistreated me and this is my made-up continuation of what had happened. Hope you enjoyed it.

What made you rewrite your story?

I rewrote this story simply because I wanted to. I know I already have many stories to complete, but rewriting 'Was it Betrayal?' was a higher priority for me. Also, I rewrote it because I wanted to know how it would look like if it was written in a better way than how I did it back in 6th-7th grade.

What did you change?

1. I changed the story's layout. Instead of bulleted, I went for paragraphs because it was more traditional and easier to understand.

2. I changed the register and Language.

3. I added more information and description.