━ xli

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: "Everything's gonna be fine

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: "Everything's gonna be fine."
💫✦🌺

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"CLOSE YOUR EYES."

Dean furrowed his brows at Venus' request as he walked into their motel room. The brunette was hiding in the bathroom, most likely holding some surprise for him. He didn't even bother to fight the smile on his lips. "Baby, I told you, you didn't have to get me anything," he called out while taking off his jacket and hanging in on the closest chair.

Venus rolled her eyes from where she stood in the small bathroom, tightening the belt of the fuzzy robe hiding the second part of his birthday present. "And I told you, I don't care. Now," she paused and popped her head out from the bathroom door, "Will you please close your eyes?"

Dean raised a brow at her but eventually let out a dramatic sigh. He closed his eyes and turned to stand facing away from her.

Venus took that as her sign to proceed and grabbed Dean's gift. She took careful steps over to where he stood, resting it on the table.

Dean heard the moment she stopped moving. "Can I turn around now?"

Venus looked down at the laptop screen and double-checked that the video was fully loaded and ready. West Texas' wifi was less than reliable over the years. "Go ahead."

Dean turned to face her, not even noticing the laptop but just the robe she wore. It wasn't special by any means but it was fairly short and just barely covering the areas she needed it to. "Woah," he chuckled smugly, a stupid grin on his face, "Please tell me you're covered in whipped cream and chocolate syrup underneath that."

"Yup, took two whole bottles of both."

Dean's jaw dropped.

"No, you ass," Venus smiled and smacked his arm, "Look at the laptop."

Dean complied, sitting in the closest chair and looking at the device.

Venus leaned down and pressed a sweet kiss to his cheek then pressed the play button. "Happy birthday mi amor."