━ xliii

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: "I'm way classier than that!"💫✦🌺

💫✦🌺

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

VENUS WAS ABOUT TWO SECONDS AWAY from losing her shit.

She was currently nose-deep in a lore book. But she couldn't retain a single word she read because of the sounds of Dean's sloppy chewing filling the motel room.

Growing even more agitated, Venus angrily slammed her book shut, looking up to meet Sam's equally annoyed expression.

"Dude, you mind not eating those on my bed?" he turned to his older brother.

Dean dipped a hand back into the plate of loaded fries he had been huffing. "No, I don't mind."

Venus scoffed loudly from where she lay on the second bed in the room, using a hand to massage her forehead. Since they started this case she'd been having worse period symptoms than usual. Her cramps hurt way more than she even thought was possible, and a migraine flared in waves.

Safe to say, this three-way disagreement between them wasn't helping matters. 

"How's the research going?" Dean asked some seconds later, obviously intending to piss Sam off.

It worked. "You know how it's going?" Sam slammed his book shut, "Slow. You know how it would go a heck of a lot faster? If I had my computer."

"Too bad you jacked up mine," Venus muttered, flipping her book back open.

"What was that?" Sam sassed, bringing a hand up to his ear.

Venus looked up, a joyless smile on her lips. "I said, too bad you jacked up mine," she loudly called out without hesitation.

The youngest glared at her. "I told you, I don't know how your computer got messed up but it wasn't my fault."

"Umm, I don't see how it's not. You opened it, pressed something with your gigantic paws, and now it's fucked."

"I was literally only on it for a minute—You saw me!"

"Well, I guess a minute was long enough!" Venus shouted back.